Yusheng

"''Yusheng!!!"

In a dark warehouse located in a secluded place, two people with similar appearance, but different genders have rushed inside before
running straight toward the slender young man standing before the people tied up on the ground.

At the same time, there is a group of people with fierce appearances standing motionless with a dangerous atmosphere around them.

Nevertheless, the slender and younger man was the most dangerous of all in the entire
room, particularly when the group of fierce people was showing absolute respect along with almost fanatical gazes toward him.

Such an unusual reaction from a group of dangerous people obviously shows that the young man isn't as simple and innocent as he looks to be, especially from his deceiving, delicate, and exquisite appearance.

"'Yusheng, please leave this place at once! It would be dangerous soon since they have already found You!"

Despite the frantic voices of the twin brother and sister who just arrived, the young man named Yusheng has remained calm.
Removing his gaze from the tied- up people and turning it towards his two closest friends he is able to trust. a harmless smile has slowly
appeared on his face.

And in the slightly dim light of the warehouse, the young man seemed to glow like an angel, especially with those pair of pupils, appearing completely innocent and harmless, which can easily mislead countless people to the doors of death.

However, the heavy gloom between Yusheng's slender eyebrows has completely revealed his true nature.

Especially when what is transpiring in the dimly lit warehouse effectively breaks the haze that seemingly always produces the image of a well behaved person.

Who would have thought that the famous model college student has such a terrifying and cruel side?

Especially when everyone could see the heavy oppression and gloom in his eyes.

Nonetheless, for the twin brother and sister, they had already discovered the blackened side of their friend a long time ago, while they also had a hand in causing their friend's darkening side, which happened after he accidentally learned of his identity.

"Fu and Shu. I knew that you wouldn't listen to me."

Yusheng has let out a sigh while secretly motioning those people around him to execute the order he had already given them a few
hours ago.

So with an extremely calm attitude, Yusheng quietly watched as those people quickly tied up the twin brother and sister, and their smooth actions showed how extremely familiar they are to dealing similarly with other people.

"W-Wait! What are you doing???"

"Yusheng, please don't do this! We can help out!"

Yusheng has completely turned deaf ear to the twin brother and sister's struggles who were making countless excuses to convince him to release them at once, even going so far as to start begging with heartbreaking expressions on their faces after nothing worked out as they wished.

Nonetheless, no matter what happened and even when Yusheng was facing the people he trusted and treated as close friends, his
decision did not change one bit, completely showing his ruthless side.

"Yusheng, if you continue with your foolish plan, then we won't fulfill the promise! We won't take care of your Mother and Sister!"

"Yes, we won't do it! Yusheng, release us, and let's work this out together!"

"You won't."

Yusheng has spoken in a simple and calm tone, yet it carried overwhelming confidence,causing Fu and Shu's expression to turn grim while utter despair reflected in their eyes. A similar helpless smile has shown on their identical face.