Chapter 1

It was the first of September and the great hall was currently finishing the last of the first year sortings.

At the Slytherin table Regulus Black was sitting with Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch Jr. They were bored out of their minds waiting for the sorting to be over with.

Across the hall at the Gryffindor table the 'marauders', as they call themselves, were plotting their next prank, saying they needed a great way to start off their sixth year, while their leader James Potter silently fawned over Lily Evans, the apparent 'love of his life'.

Soon the sorting was over and dumblewhore stands to make his usual speech when all of a sudden the doors to the great hall burst open and in walks past students of Hogwarts.

Walburga and Orion Black, Arcturus and Melania Black, Cygnus and Druella Black, and Alphard Black.

Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange.

Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

Andromeda and Ted Tonks with their three year old daughter.

Arthur and Molly Weasley, and their three sons.

And Euphemia and Fleamont Potter.

Before any of the newcomers could say anything once again the doors to the great hall opened revealing three men who looked to be in their twenties. The one in front had black hair and dark brown eyes that had all of the girls in the great hall swooning. The one on his left had dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes while the one on the right had dark brown hair that complimented his green eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Dumblewhore asked with a curious glint in his eyes.

Before anyone could answer a note appeared out of nowhere. Professor Mcganagall picked it up and read it aloud:

—————————————————-
Dear Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,
This might be a bit of a shock for you but the future is absolutely horrible and you need to change it. In a moment a box of movies should appear, you are to watch these movies and learn about the future, more specifically the life of someone special.

Signed, the Fates

——————————————————-

Then all hell broke loose.

.......................................................................................................................................
DISCLAIMER: I don't, in anyway whatsoever, own Harry Potter or any of the characters. All rights go to J.K Rowling I only own my oc's and their dialogue along with my plot the I made.