Chapter 2

"SILENCE", Dumbledore yelled, gaining the attention of the great hall. All eyes turned to him as they waited anxiously for him to speak. "Why don't the strangers introduce themselves and we can see what these movies are about?" If you looked closely you could see the spark of recognition in his eyes as he looked at the three men in front of him, his eyes landing on the one in the middle specifically.

Everyone turned their attention to the three that stood by the doors. The one on the left stepped up first saying, "I'm Carter Bulstrode".

"Mason Fawley", the one on the right said,

"Tom Riddle", the last one introduced.

All of the death eaters looked shocked that their lord was here and the students who had heard about him looked terrified. The three of them smirked at the looks they were given. Dumbledore was interested in why they, of all people, were here and hoped whatever these movies showed didn't interfere with his plans.

"Please have a seat and we can get these movies started" Mcgonagall said, as she transformed the tables and benches into couches and more comfortable seats.

Ted Tonks helped set up the screen and put the movie in as they all prepared for what they were about the watch.

Once everyone was seated the movie started.

The screen zoomed in and showed a beautiful manor that was literally in the middle of nowhere, just an empty field.

Jaws dropped as the hall looked at the manor.

"That's a castle, not a manor!" a second year Hufflepuff exclaimed. The Blacks on the other hand rose an eyebrow in suspicion, recognizing the manor on the screen as theirs.

In the kitchen there was a girl with beautiful black hair around fifteen years old making breakfast and looked to be still in her pajamas.

Everyone in the great hall was curious, wondering where her parents were because it looked very empty in the manor.

That girl was Estelle Black,

The Black family perked up at this and looks were sent at either Sirius or Regulus wondering which one of them had a kid.

Daughter of Regulus and Maisie Black.

Regulus smiled to himself, happy he had a daughter but also wondering who this 'Maisie' is because he doesn't know anyone with that name.

Estelle set five plates of breakfast on the table and put a glass of orange juice by every plate.

Curious looks were exchanged around the hall wanting to know who else was there, they thought it was empty. Some purebloods were wondering where her house elf was to do the work for her.

She walked over to a line of bells on the wall and rang four of them.

Most of the muggle-borns and half-bloods didn't know what they were for but all of the purebloods did. Some of the older pureblood families still had them in their manor's.