The awkward way you met.

Sooooo I thought of these in the shower so they're bound to be weird. So basically dhmis characters but you met them in an akward situation. Because let's face it, this is how it would go down and we all know it. So a bit of info: You bout them and now the are in yo house. (Becase they're objects ( Shrignold is a bit of an acception)) Let's go.

Sketchbook:

You got home and threw your new sketchbook onto your table. You wanted to get some sleep before writers/artists block hit you again. You thought of cool types of art you could do for the big project for your school. After a bit of sleep, you sat down with the sketchbook in your shorts and white shirt (because that's the artist look I suppose) and grabbed a pen with a very sharp point. You made contact with the paper and it just about ripped. You were kind of upset that the paper was not very good to write on, but you thought just using a pencil might work. You put the pen down and heard a "AAAAHHH ow-" Frightened, you shot up holding the pencil as your weapon to see what made the noise. Your sketchbook looked back at you with tears. "Meanie." It spat.

Tony:

You put up the clock you thought would help you. You convinced yourself that getting a clock would make you value time a bit more. As soon as you put it up, you decided to start on some school work. But because you were home by yourself, you get to wear ANYTHING you want. So you go to your room and come out with a long t-shirt and comfertable shorts (Sorry I just love t-shirts and shorts) and sat down with your laptop. You hummed to yourself while doing in work, making sure to hit the most imposible high notes. Your clock seemed to not want to hear it anymore as it hopped off the wall. You were in shock untill the clock started singing.

Shrignold:

(I- I don't know any rn and ima update later)