Chapter 1

-Author's Note-

Alright so to clear up a few things Swap!Sans is not the one who had them go into the other dimension. If I ever put him in then he would be referred to as Swap not Blue. I should probably put that in the description... Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Characters used will usually be in the tags and I'll do my best to update that.

Geno's POV

Reaper had just left after visiting me. We had a nice time until the flirting came in again. Seriously he's wasting it with me cause there's others who deserve it more. I felt a sharp pain in my soul when I thought that. It hurt. But that doesn't mean it's not true, I mean, he'll leave eventually right? Everyone does. Sans did on multiple occasions. Frisk did. Hell, even Gaster stopped showing up! What's to say he won't either?

I was sitting in a pitch black void. The only light available being the illuminating words 'Save Screen' and option buttons 'Continue' and 'Reset'. Both words of which I was unable to actually press and affect the timeline. The grassy spot underneath the buttons lit by their light.

The timeline. I haven't seen it in a while but I know that it's in the middle of another genocide. It's not worth looking at anymore and any plans I had before were discarded long ago. Any hope of ever gaining back anything from there has gone as well. Like I said, it's not worth it anymore. Especially when everyone there keeps turning their back on you. Backstabbing at any chance they get when they realize what's gonna happen to them in the end.

*In another dimension*

3rd POV

Class 1-A had just realized their situation at the USJ. As they ran to the only exit and entrance they knew of a purplish black mist blocked their way out of the building that was filling in with villains. Some of them were freaking out, others trying to come up with a solution to get out, their teacher had gone onto the battlefield to buy them some time. The stranger that blocked their way introducing them as 'The League of Villains'. Two students thinking they could affect him with their powers they call quirks proven wrong quickly. After two of the students attacked him, the purple and black wisp stranger looked completely fine. Nothing scratched, burned, or even damaged at all shocking the duo and classmates. The stranger took that chance to scatter the heroes in training around the building with his quirk; making sure that none of them got out of the building.

With the students scattered, the thugs and villains had their advantage. Everyone was inside, no ability to contact anyone, no other way out, and most having close to none fighting experience. They could only rely on their wits and smarts until they were able to contact the Pros or get out themselves.

*In the Save Screen*

Geno's POV

I heard the sound of a portal open. Thinking it was Reaper until I remembered that he was in the middle of his job and stood up in a defensive stance towards the sound. I saw no one but a portal and piece of candy there with a note. I took the note and candy but immediately stepped away from the portal. I opened the letter and read it.

'Dear Genocide, you're not going to like the next minute. I know of your condition so eat the candy when you a̶r̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ go through the portal. It will heal you and don't worry about your soul I will take care of that as well.

From,
someone you'll never encounter'

What the fuck? Heal me? My soul? Where in Asgore's name does this portal take me? I immediately started to walk away from it while hoping that this was some kind of weird dream. That plan died when I was being pulled to the portal instead. I panicked and kept trying to get away but realized it was no use. I dropped the letter as I entered through and ate the candy in my hand hoping that whoever gave it to me wasn't tricking me and killed me instead. The effect was instant as I felt much better but unfortunately the scar was still there.

I noticed my surroundings changed and I was falling from a high altitude. I didn't know where I was. A glass dome and several environments were seen before I teleported to the ground I saw below. I was in the middle of what seemed to be an attack. Against who? I wouldn't know.

I could tell they were humans instantly but saw that some of them had weird features such as scales, knives, and extra limbs. I didn't know where I was but I dodged an attack that came for me from my side. The guy had long black hair, black clothes, a grey scarf, and goggles over their eyes. I noticed the scarf moved on its own and dodged it as it came at me. Now it was getting weirder by the minute.

"What the fuck?" I questioned out loud. "What is even happening?"

I saw another guy run at me swinging a knife. I dodged it and tripped the guy. I didn't know where I was so I had nowhere to go and I couldn't go back to the Save Screen. Looks like my god forsaken luck curses me again today. God damn it.

3rd POV

Geno continues to defend himself from the people around him as Aizawa finds himself tiring out and the students begin to make their way back to where they got separated. The students had noticed the skeleton fall for a few seconds earlier and were trying to figure out whether he was friend or foe. Some immediately thinking foe, not many friend, and the rest waiting to see if he was either one before they decided.

When Aizawa had gotten a better look at the unknown skeleton, he was shocked. He had a long bleeding scar starting from the right shoulder to his left waist. He had a glitch covering the right eye and more smaller glitches around his body. He was covered in white besides his black shorts and bloodied slippers. He didn't understand how he was still standing. Fighting even, in his condition.

Aizawa had noticed that he fought against both them and the newly announced League. Concluding that he wasn't part of the League, he left him alone seeing he was fighting against the other side. His priorities lied on finding out why he was here and keeping his students safe. Or at least detain the dangerous people around him from the others. Which was getting harder every minute with the ones he knocked out earlier now waking up.

Geno, who was now getting the gist of what was happening, saw the problem Aizawa was starting to find himself in went to help him. Even though he was the one who attacked him. He teleported over and punched the guy sneaking up behind him in the face.

*Geno used Punch*

*It was very effective*

-Author's Note-

Hi. Yes. I know. Another story this time combining two of my more liked fandoms. Why? Why not? I got no ideas for the other Undertale one. And I need to find a notebook with what the next scene for the chapter in the MHA is. So have this for now until I get back home or get an idea. Good day or night. See ya in whatever chapter!