Chapter 2

*Geno used Punch*

*It was very effective*

Geno's POV

Here as well huh? Guess I'll just have to use it to my advantage. I dodge another attack and trip some guy.

*??? attempts to dodge ???'s attack*

*It fails*

Okay I should at least think of some nicknames to call them since checking all of their STATS would be hard to do. Guy with the grey scarf is Goggles. That guy with whatever that is is Silver. The one with snakes is Medusa. I continued to name a few other problematic people to identify for now until some creature with its brains out of its head appear. I looked at it dumbfounded. "What. The. Fuck?"

I looked at the creature. It had dark navy skin with what looked like scars. It's upper body a muscular fit with slightly lanky arms and beige shorts with skull kneecaps. It's mouth beak like with sharp teeth.

"Nomu. Attack."

Every other human besides Goggles and myself was already out of its way. I noticed three teenagers in the water pass the battling duo. Two green heads and one purple bubbled hair due that looked like spheres. 'By Asgore they're gonna get caught.' I thought. I teleported over with some distance between us so I wouldn't entirely scare them. Didn't exactly work as the three teens still got startled and the purple one was practically scared to death. Even more so when they took a closer look at my appearance.

"Sh! Those two are focused on the battle and I don't know if they've realized you're here," I started, "I don't know what's happening but from what I can tell you're under attack. I can get you three to a safer distance for now until whatever authorities come." I held out my arm and got one by one out the water quickly. Goggles was slowly being defeated by the time I had them all near what I presumed the only exit out by the stairs.

"Who are you? Why did you help us? Ribbit."The girl whose behavior resembled a bit like a Froggit asked.

"One, you three seem to be good kids or at least not so troublesome. Two, I know no one here and I'm trying to figure out where I am. Three, if I saw you then it's possible that the others saw you too. Plus where'd it get me?" I continued to look at the battle and saw Goggles get pinned and knew it was time to help out.

"I guess I can see that."

"Now. I gotta help him out, you three get to the exit and find some way to get into contact with whoever can help." I teleported near the creature and sent a bone at it to divert its attention to me.

"Is that all you got? Pathetic. Nomu attack." The blue haired person with hands on them like it's-what was it?-Halloween. The Nomu ran at me while Goggles tried getting up. It swung its arm at me but I easily dodged under and around to its left. I yawned pretending it wasn't as big as a threat as it actually was.

"Is that all it can do? I thought I had a challenge honestly." My main goal is to get him to be pissed off enough he leaks his abilities and weaknesses. The Nomu ran at me again doing its best to grab me or whatever. All I had to do was dodge. Although I sent several blue bones at it to eat away at its HP. This going on for several minutes until Goggles came in to help as well. He sent his scarf at a leg to trip it which had some success. It tripped but it landed on its knees. I took it as a chance to attack it with more white and blue bones, effectively causing damage but it healed quickly. Damn it.

"Try all you want but Nomu here can take it all."

I scowled. There's got to be a way to get rid of him. Or at least knock him out until the authorities come. I didn't want to show off my power just yet in front of so many humans. I couldn't think of any ideas but I was lucky as the doors of this place were opened revealing a man in some sort of suit. "I AM HERE!" he yelled. Everyone there either had some sort of scared face or were relieved.

The guy who yelled earlier immediately got to work on fighting the Nomu. He had more success than me and Goggles since he wasn't as tired as us. Although when it got close enough I lodged a blue bone in its back to eat at its health.

I backed away more from the fight and made my way over to the side of the stairs.  I saw the girl with green hair with their weird haired friend from earlier carrying Goggles to the stairs. I teleported to their location which startled them.

"Here let me help." The guy from earlier seemed to be taking care of the situation so I might as well help out with damage control for now. The two looked at each other and nodded. I hung one of the guy's arms around my neck with the girl on the other side and we carried him to the top. I didn't risk showing them more than I did since it would add on more complications than necessary.

We put Goggles down when we got there and away from the steps. An explosion was heard from below so I teleported to the fountain to see what was going on. A kid with ash-blonde hair was pinning down the purple smoke guy by the neck. It would usually be a good tactic in hand to hand combat - from what Undyne would teach Paps - but not in this particular scenario where there's others that can easily get to you now that you were vulnerable.

The Nomu suddenly turned its body to the kid. Knowing what would most likely happen, I reacted quickly. I teleported to the kid making a wall of blue bones as a precaution. I teleported us back in front of the fountain and heard the wall break.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

I ignored him and looked at where the wall was. The Nomu had bones piercing it's stomach area and the guy with bright yellow hair was standing feet away from it looking at us...relieved? Then the Nomu got up again and instead went to him. I looked at the blue haired person. The purple mist guy was behind him looking like nothing happened.

Then I narrowly dodged an explosion to the face by the kid next to me.

*After* (Cause ideas went adiós)

The guy had figured out the Nomu's weakness and had sent it flying out of the building. Several other men and women came in not long after and helped out with the situation. Seems that they must be the authorities here. They seem too flashy though. Then again this is a different dimension after all. Soon enough the two behind this went off leaving the rest of the humans in their group behind to be arrested.

I wasn't one of them since as soon as I had the chance I ran for it through the trees after despawning my attacks. Since the only people who actually saw me were Goggles and the few kids I helped they couldn't exactly figure out where I went. Plus the fact that I didn't exist here in the first place helped with hiding.

Outside of the forested area I saw a city in view. I went over and pretended that I wasn't as bad as I looked. Of course getting concerned and defensive looks but other than that I was mostly ignored. My main goal is to leave and find my way back to the Save Screen. Even though this place looks decent and I didn't like the black void I was forced to call 'home', I knew there was at least one person continuously coming back.

-Author's Note-

Hi. New chapter for this book. Been working on it for a long while so here it is. Not too sure what's next but I'll figure it out unless you guys got some idea. Welp. See ya next time in whatever book or chapter. Have a good day/night! Bye!