Graduation.

...
...
...

Today was graduation day at Hanasakigawa Girl's academy, even though the rest of the roselia band other then sayo and Rinko went to the school, they still showed up to see their two bandmates/friends graduates. Today was a special day, especially to rinko, today was the day she was gonna confess to her crush, ako udagawa. Her and ako had been friends for a while now, they were best friends since the first day rinko arrived at the school. They got each others name tags online, friended each other and played games every afternoon. Sooner or later, they began having a routine. Wake up, get ready for school, go to school, do school work, hang out between passing periods, hang out 5th period in lunch, say bye to each other at the end of the day, go home, then get online and do homework together and after that they would play games into one of them had to get off for whatever reason. They became accustomed to that routine and sooner or later rinko came to the realization that the routine made her very happy, her days better and make her feel comfortable both at school and at home. Ako also helped rinko somewhat break out of her social anxiety, before becoming friends with ako, rinko was to scared to even step foot into a room with a lot of people, but after becoming friends with ako, rinko was able to at least say a couple of words while being in the presence of a lot of people, which also helped her at Rosalia meeting and greats since she was able to finally have a conversation with her fans without have a full on break down, which helped a lot.

On the other hand, Rinko really hadn't done anything to really help Ako... yet at least. She wanted to help ako find new clothes, make her breakfast in the morning, and soon when they get older adopt a child with her. As all of these thoughts circled in her head she pushed threw the crowd, looking for ako. She looked everywhere and asked multiple people, but never found her. That's into she bumped into Tomoe and asked if she had seen her, to which to tomoe said "The last time I saw her she was pulling Lisa by the arm into one of the back rooms." That sent Rinko's mine racing even more, what could ako been doing? Was she up to no good again? As she thought this she slowly made her way to the back rooms and started checking rooms... and accidentally found ran and moca kissing- but after apologizing a million times she heard Akos voice from the other room. Not wanting to barge in she simply put her ear to the door. "Lisa I'm serious! I really like you and want to be with you! I mean weve been friends ever since we met in dance class and you were even nice enough to let me pursue my dream by telling yukina to let me join roselia! I'll do anything, I'll even jump infront of a bullet for you... so please be mine!" Ako whined. "But ako... what about Rinko? I thought you two were y'know.. a thing?" She asked with a pinch of guilt in her voice. "Rinko-nee? Of course not- she's just a-" Rinko removed her head from the door fast, she knew she was just a friend to ako but didn't wanna hear it come out of akos mouth. As tears flew out her eyes and tears ran down her face, she hurried to leave the building not wanting people to notice she was crying. She quickly pushed through the crowd as some people scolded her for pushing them. She quickly ran down the street into the empty city park. Well it wasn't exactly empty.. people were just smoking and mostly quiet. The usual. She sat on a bench and cried, she thought that nobody noticed her run out so she just started balling. Except somebody did see her.

"Rinko-San?"

🤍~End~🤍
This was actually really fun to write lmao - Tsukushmi ~ <3