Adult trio with an s/o that's in band

Chrollo

"Play it again for me, love." Chrollo would absolutely love it. He would constantly ask you to play songs for him. Would occasionally drop of lunch or a coffee to you while you're practicing with your group so he can see how everything is going.

He would not critique unless you asked. He knows it can be damaging to receive criticism you did not ask for. But, if you do ask him for criticism, he will not hold back.

Depending on the instrument, he would like to have you teach him to play it. In Chrollo's words, "It's a bonding experience, so why not."

If you have concerts (big and small), he attends. In fact, Chrollo has never missed a single performance of yours, and he plans to keep it that way.

He would be very proud of you. Expect constant praise from this man because he is just so impressed with your skill and passion.

Overall, Chrollo would be your biggest supporter.

Illumi

"Okay," is all Illumi said when you told him. He isn't very expressive. He wouldn't see the point, but if it makes you happy then why should he stop you.

I don't feel like metal would be Illumi's type of music, but he would still attend most performances. He is still a busy assassin, so as much as he'd like to attend all your concerts, it's not always feasible.

He supplies you with everything you need. Since he is not good at showing affection, him buying you your items is a way of expressing it.

Need lessons? Okay, just tell Illumi and you can start as early as tomorrow morning!

He is the type to give criticism on anything and everything. Illumi just wants you to be the best you can, but he doesn't realize how hurtful it can be sometimes.

Hisoka

"Play me something," Would be his response to you telling him you're in a band. And if you didn't play him something, he would just continue to annoy you until you finally do.

Always at your performances, he's never missed one. He really stands out with his magician attire.

I can definitely see Hisoka liking metal, so he would 100% support you and listen to your music. He'd even help you with some lyrics.

If you ever planned a concert, Hisoka would put his advertising skills to use and sell out all the tickets (saving one for himself, of course). 

You would definitely wake up at 3am to Hisoka trying out your instrument. "Hisoka, it's 3 in the morning. Can you not?" You said, yawning as you watched him set the instrument down.

"Fine, but you better teach me one of your songs on it tomorrow."