How the adult trio sleep's

Hisoka

Hisoka mainly stays to himself in bed, preferring to lay on his back, head turned to the side with an arm wrapped around your waist and your head on his chest. Once he is in the position, the most he will do is turn his head to the otherside — you're stuck in his iron grip until morning.

Something tells me that Hisoka doesn't necessarily keep a tight hold on you during the night, instead he keeps his grip loose until you move, which triggers him to hold you close. 

Snoring is a rarity with the magician. Only when he is deep sleeping will you hear those soft snores of his. 

He would definitely sleep in the nude, you'd be lucky to get him under a sheet enough to at least try and keep it decent yk. Hisoka also prefers you sleep in the nude too, though. 

oh, i think hisoka would be the kind of guy to randomly hum at night - not like full on song, just like hm when switching what side he is facing yk.

Illumi

Illumi is probably the worst person ever to sleep with, hence the different rooms — you won't sleep together, he won't allow it.

He has a special pair of pajamas, weapons hidden in little crevices no one would ever think to check. Socks are a must, as well as long sleeves and pants. 

I'm not confident enough to say he closes his eyes, there is a good chance they stay open. HOWEVER, I will say that he is a quiet sleeper. Not a single peep comes out of this man, but he hears the quietest of noises — one time, Illumi told you that he could hear you breathing two rooms down.

Chrollo

The most normal sleeper out of the three, minus the excessive snoring and moving.

Chrollo sleeps in a pair of clean boxers with no shirt, hair up, and a thin blanket to keep warm – not that he gets cold at night anyway.

He flip flops between positions, but usually you will find Chrollo on his stomach, stretched out with his legs taking up all the space; you have to crawl between his arm and leg, hook your arm around his waist, and pray to god he doesn't snore right in your face. 

Chrollo is the type of guy to snore all night, toss and turn, kick you, sleep talk, and have the audacity to ask if you slept okay in the morning. 

number one blanket hog, I don't make the rules. For a man that doesn't like blankets, he sure hogs the hell out of them.