Rules !!

I'M AFRAID OF MYSELF

I woke up early out of habit . I climbed out of my bed and went towards the bathroom .
After that I brushed my teeth and took a cold shower as it helps me during the mornings .

I wasn't having any more clothes . If also I used to have money to buy clothes James and Rosaline never let me .
For them drugs and alcohol were their first priority .

I exit my room and went towards my parents room . I knocked on the door and the door opened revealing mom .
She was still looking sleepy . I felt bad for disturbing her sleep .

" I'm really sorry I woke you up but do you have any clothes which would fit me ? " I asked her .
" It's ok sweetie as I was already awake and I'll search my closet to find something for you " she said sweetly . But I didn't fail to notice the confusion and worrines in her eyes .

I just stood there while she went away to search something for me to wear .
I noticed dad was still sleeping and softly snoring . I smiled looking at him .

Mom came back with some clothes and I thanked her and left the room and headed towards my room to get changed .
After I got changed I did my hair and took a final look at myself in the mirror . I was pretty satisfied with the outcome of my look .

I quickly made my way towards the kitchen to find the chef already working on making the breakfast

I quickly made my way towards the kitchen to find the chef already working on making the breakfast .
I quickly rushed towards her and asked " Miss do you need some help ? "
She looked at me with a kind smile and said " Miss I don't really need help " . I frowned at her for calling me miss as she was older than me .

" Miss please call me Serenity or Star , you are my elder and please let me help you ! " I said to her .
She seemed to think for a moment and finally agreed to it .

We together start making breakfast for everyone and after a while the breakfast was ready .
Mira who was the chef thanked me for helping her .

" Breakfast is ready !! " I yelled so that everyone comes down for breakfast . Just than mom and dad entered the room . They both hugged me and gave me a kiss . Although I didn't enjoy this much physically being touched I felt a peaceful feeling while hugging them .