Chapter 9

𝙱 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 𝙰 𝚁
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𖨆 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 𝙾 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝙾 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚁 𖨆

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

♡︎ARMIN'S POV♡︎

Sitting across from Annie, silence surrounding her sand colored living room as she held a small mug of tea in her hands.

"What?" She asked me, her cold eyes staring into mine.

I was at a loss for words, this was a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be. It was my only option though, right?

"I, um, just wanted to talk about our relationship," I told Annie, rubbing my clammy hands on the sides of my pants, nervousness spilling out of me, making it harder and harder to talk to her about us.

"What about our relationship? You're still happy, right?" Annie asked in confusion, wondering what I was getting at and why I had to bring this up.

"Do you not realize that lately there's been a...drift between us? Our relationship is so weak now, like there's no love at all, like we're just being in a relationship for the hell of it," I spoke, trying my best to handle this conversation as well as I could.

"So what are you even trying to say?" Annie asked, annoyance laced through her words. She gave me a look mixed with confusion and irritation. Almost like she couldn't believe what I was talking about, already knowing where this conversation was headed.

"I don't know if a romantic relationship is best for us," I told her, looking for her reaction.

Her face slightly turned to the side as she looked off to something random in her living room.

"This is about that girl, isn't it?" She asked, adjusting her eyes to make eye contact with me, watching and listening for my response.

"Annie, why does this have to be about other people? I'm trying to sit here and have a mature conversation, telling you that I'm not happy in our relationship and you're trying to bring other people into it like it's their fault!" I exclaimed, my voice raising slightly as I started to get frustrated.

"Armin, cut the bullshit! If you're trying to leave me for her then just say that! Stop trying to lie and protect yourself from shit and just be honest with me for once, please," Annie begged me.

I kind of felt bad now.

Watching Annie sit there, putting her mug on the coffee table sitting in front of us, using both of her hands to message her temples, trying her best to calm herself down.

"Listen, I-" "Get out," Annie cut me off. "Annie I'm trying to talk to you," I told her, using one of my hands to run through my hair. "I don't care, we can break up, whatever, I don't fucking care just leave!" Annie said, standing up, unlocking the door, and opening it, waiting for me to leave.

I sighed, standing up from the couch, walking towards the open door. I watched Annie as she refused to look at me by looking the opposite way, her lip trembling.