The King's Might

"You are a bold one..." Renown didn't lower her guard.

"Nünberg, status." Mainz asked through the communications.

"Progress has stalled, resistance has increased, Royal Navy ship-girls are present. We're still voranzukommen."
(Managing to advance)

"Schnauzer, statusbericht." Mains asked again.
(Status report)

He took time to answer, but he did.

"We're engaged with Duke Of York, Renown, Icarus, Hardy, Exeter and Black Prince." He said.

"Retreat, stay out of their range, we can't give you air support of fire cover when you're in front of them."

"I've received reports that other ship-girls have been spotted as well." She radioed.

"No, we will handle them, we can't let them stop the second group."

The tension increased... that became a staring contest...

Schnauzer started walking to the right to circle them, separating from me. He neither took his sabre or eyes off them.

Renown, Duke Of York and Exeter followed him, walking on the same direction, that left me, Hardy, Icarus and Prince.

I started walking to the left and they followed me as well.

"3 against 1... this is going to be difficult... but I can do it."

I waited for them to do the first move so I kept my dual blade grip.

Schnauzer stopped walking and Kure as well, the Royal Navy ship-girls also stopped. A music started playing through the battlefield.

First, a long 'Oh' echoed, Schnauzer adjusted his pose following the rhythm of the music.

Kure heard the music, then it dropped, the beat of the battery allied with the sound of the guitar. He felt inspired.

Duke Of York, who was facing Schnauzer with confidence, grew irritability.

"Don't get cocky." York grumbled, she lunged forward.

The water around moved with her strength, she slashed but Schnauzer blocked her attack with his sabre, he gave a step back.

"~Sign of power!~"

She backed off and then their guns started firing at each other, one of Schnauzer's shells hit her and knocked her onto a mass produced ship.

"~Show of force!~"

She dented the ship's hull, she freed herself from the metal and landed on the water, Schnauzer approached her.

"~Raise the anchor, battleship's plotting it's course!~"

Kure's engagement with Icarus, Hardy and Prince was fierce. Hardy charged at him, since her sword was thin he didn't had much of choice but dodge.

Icarus circled Kure shooting her cannons and torpedoes, Black Prince also engaged Kure on close combat. Even without a weapon she's excellent.

Kure tried to execute a double kick but she dodged and retrieved with a burst of punches, Kure was able to dodge some and block others.

He pushed her off with his stick and was about to slash her from under, until Hardy got in the middle, about to stab his chest with her rapier.