Interview: A Relationship That Sadly Failed

I write a typical and pretictable stories. If you want something unique and a perfect you can't find it here. I'm not a professional writer and please don't expect to much from this story. If you are perfectionist, please leave my story and find something else that fits on your standards, thank you!

This story has a lot of errors because I am still learning when it terms of writing. Feel free to correct me if something grammatical or typo error.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2022

    February 28, 2022
July 30, 2023
October 18, 2023

__

Facebook: Shannie Rain

Wattpad: Eiglight

Email: Eiglight@gmail.com

Can you please do vote or comment your thoughts every part? I'll promise that I will update at baka mapaaaga pa sa scheduled, kapag nagvote at comment po kayo.

Please poooo

For my motivation lang to write.

Thank you!♡