Interview 1

Interview 1

Game

There was a girl, looking at the different camera like she wasn't sure if where she look at. "Sa'n po titingin?" She asked while looking at the different cameras that directly pointed on her. "Dito po?" She pointed the camera in her front.

"Yes," the voice said. "You may start now,"

She smiled at the camera bit her lower lip before she sighed. "Hi, my name is Deesten Chiara Corpuz. I'm 20 years old, currently taking Business Administration Major in Financial Management."

"Okay," the voice sounds like a masculine one. "Do you know what this interview all about?"

"No, I'm not." She shook her head while her eyebrows are furrowed. "Actually, bestfriend ko talaga nagpumilit sa akin about sa ganito. I don't have a choice, because kasama raw 'to sa finals niya." tumawa siya nang malakas na tila wala siyang pake kung medyo napalakas ang pagtawa niya.

The voice laughed along with Deesten. "How about, do have anything in your mind about this interview?"

"Yes," Deesten nodded like she was sure. "My bestfriend said that this interview talks about relationships that fails." While she was saying that, she was laughing again so hard like there's a humor in her own answer.

"Why are you laughing?" The voice sounded so confused.

"NBSB po ako or No Boyfriend Since Birth," she laughed again. "Relationship that sadly failed? About sa family? Completed naman po family ko, kaya wala po talaga akong knowledge about this interview."

"Really? You don't have any exes?"

"Ex nga po wala e, exes pa kaya?" she is really sure in her answer.

Deesten knows that this interview were not going well. Kasi alam niyang wala naman silang i-to-topic at baka nga bumagsak pa sa finals ang besfriend niya dahil walang kwenta ang magiging resulta nitong interview.

"I have a challenge with you," the voices sounded so powerful and dominant.

"Ano po 'yon?" Deesten looks so confused and nervous. May paganito pala ng hindi niya nalalaman.

Kumabog ng matindi ang kanyang dibdib, tila parang may paparating na delobyo na dapat na hindi naman mangyayari. Kumbaga dapat easy peasy lang sa kanya itong interview.

"I will make you cry because of a certain guy." The voice sounded so confident that he can surely make Deesten cry.

"Really?" She felt relieved because she knows that it will never gonna happen. "Okay, I will take that challenge. I will win, wanna bet?"

"Nuh," the voice still have his confident parang hindi man lang natakot sa lakas ng loob ni Deesten. "Baka umiyak ka kapag natalo ka—ay iiyak ka pala talaga sa interview na 'to, hahahaha!"

"Try me," Deesten smirked directly in the camera.

"Okay, this is exciting!" the host clapped his hands and sounded so excited. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Deesten felt nervous but ime-make sure niyang hindi nila makikita iyon.

"Let's start,"

Naapayos ng upo si Deesten at tumingin ng diretso sa camerang nakatutok sa kanya. Hinihintay ang mga sasabihin at ine-relax ang kanyang sarili para hindi magmukhang tensyonado.

"You said that you don't have a ex or boyfriend," he stopped talking as if he wants to make sure that the Deesten caught his question. "Do you have a crush right now?"

"Crush?" Napakunot ang noo ni Deesten at tila hindi niya malaman kung saan naggagaling ang tanong na iyon. "Ang tanda ko na para sa world na 'yon but, yes meron naman."