Chapter 2

It was a rather agitated morning, as the sound of car horns and traffic kept you even more alert.

- Let's start over.

Their chief, Bruno, had the elegance you knew big mafiosi had to have.

- Watch closely.

As he laid a little more in his chair, he said, in a firm voice, a name, or a catchphrase... You didn't know.

And then it appeared, out of nowhere, you screamed as a zipper burst out of reality in front of you.

- Now don't fake it. If you see it, you do not get to play the innocent civilian with no stand. Tell us your ability before we get it first.

All the team was there, either ready to fight, or intimidate you.

Their names were easy to remember, but you could not stop and get to know them individually as they stayed all together.

You wanted to speak and ask so many questions, but you were the one that had to give answers that day.

Bruno was sitting, his "stand" next to him. The others Abbachio, Fugo Narancia and Mista stood behind, watching.

- Miss, what you see now is called a stand. It's a manifestation of one's determination, giving the individual a special ability, manifesting itself in different forms.

All this seemed quite confusing as a small plane, a robot making a magnetoscope noise and a drooling humanoid figure appeared in the room.

Mista didn't seem to have anything similar to the others. You looked at everyone, but only insisted a second longer on the shooter.

- Mista Mista Mistaaa! Let's goo! Let's show em what we're made of!!
Said a small voice, or voices. The bullets were speaking? The bullets were the stand?!

He looked almost embarrassed and for a split second looked for your reaction as he had always knew his stand was a little different. But effective nonetheless.

- Let's show it to the pretttttty ragazza!! For the ragazza!!! They all shouted.

Everyone looked at him. He could not control what the stand bullets were saying.

- I'm... I'm not shooting indoors for nothing. He blabbered.

- Just know that every stand we have has a purpose and use. Said bruno to you, dusting off the colar of his white suit. You have one too. You just don't know it, otherwise, you couldn't see at all somebody else's stand.

This clicked as you remembered how Illuso ran away with a silhouette next to him, and maybe... Why he stared at something next to you right after. Could it be...

Your turned slowly on your side to check. And fell from your chair. There she (it??) was. A purple feminine silhouette stood, hunched on the side in a very ~editorial way~ she had long slick platinum hair down to her thighs, and looked like she was made of scales, with tools and tubes marking her waist, like a belt with... Potions...?

Not menacing though, it was...there.

The Passione guys stared. And then looked at each other with an analytic eye. What could you do? They recapped your attack on Illuso and thought about poison, all the while taunting you about your faked innocence.

"Purple Haze" was the stand you apparently resembled. But as he deemed it too dangerous, and unflattering, he never let it out for too long.

- I gotta admit that I don't control it either, added Fugo. And if you didn't know you even had a stand before, I guess you certainly don't understand your own.