Confession Note

Disclaimer

This is purely fictional. This is not affiliated to any bands, people, stories, etc. that I will mention in the story/series. Events, names, places, incidents, or any living or dead individuals that you will encounter here are all products of my imagination only.

A/N : Expect grammatical errors and inappropriate words ahead, I'm still practicing and working hard to write and meet your expectations to me.

Plus, I am just new to this kind of romance novels/stories so I am still trying hard to write effectively with knowledge.

NOTE: This is a story of two lovers who keeps on fighting for their love despite of our toxic society. A story of sacrifices and unconditional love.

A story where respect and equality exists.

I have imperfect characters but I will make sure that they will have their own character development as they should.

START : June 21 '23 (Edited ver.)

You can follow me on my social media accounts for more story updates.

Official FB Account: Stellaleya WP
💌: stellaleya.writes@gmail.com

I believe that authors have their own journeys to tell and experience so let us please be considerate, if you don't like the story just skip it and don't read it. I accept criticisms but I don't accept any forms of disrespect. I make time to write stories and I surely puts an effort to them, I hope you appreciate that, Stellas!

All rights reserved.