Artemis x Shino

This is GAY if you don't like it click off!!  Enjoy the book my little Vipers! This was also requested by TaraDeal517

P.S I'm writing this in Art lol

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Artemis POV.

     Shino had asked me to meet him in his room for a movie night tonight at 6. I was very excited because this was kinda like a date.....was it a date?....Maybe? I don't know, but I am always happy to spend time with Shino! It felt like the day was moving in slow motion, every class felt like a whole day! Although Mr. Avian broke another window and nearly landed on Jack because he was up by the teachers desk. I think jack hurt his wrist though, he was sent to Venus' office.

        It felt rude to laugh when they crashed into each other so I tried not to laugh..........I failed...... I felt bad for laughing at them, but Shino said it was fine. After school was over I waited for 6 making designs for a few outfits in my room then I heard *Knock* *Knock* "Who is it!" I yelled back. "It's me Shino!" Shino yelled as an answer. "Come in" I heard the door open and Saw Shino walk over and he....kissed my cheek..... I blushed a lot but hid it so Shino couldn't see I heard him ask if I was ready for the movie and I agreed and walked down stairs holding hands with Shino.

       When we got to his door he asked if I wanted any snacks and I was a nervous and didn't know if should say yes or not so I just said it was his choice and he choose snacks. So he told me to go wait on his bed while he went and made popcorn. I sat on his bed for a bit while he made popcorn his room was nice but a lot smaller than mine. I heard the door open with a creak as Shino walked in with a large bowl of popcorn. He sat down next to me and said "what movie do you want to watch?

            " I didn't really care so I said he could pick and he picked a Horror movie called the Shining I think I heard Miss. Rose mention it once before. After a while it was super scary and I cuddled up to Shino and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap so we could cuddle! We cuddled till the movie was over. After that we both layed down on his bed and fell asleep.

~Time skip the next morning~

I woke up laying next to Shino while he had his arm around my waist and then I looked at the alarm clock next to us and realized we where late for school! I yelled for Shino to wake up because we where late for school. Shino got dressed and handed me a pair of his clothes so we could just shadow travel after we were both dressed  I shadow traveled us outside the classroom and then we opened it and took our seat. Mr. Avain  asked why we were late Shino made up a excuse for us both and then class began.