𝟥 | 𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖾

DreamCon

You and Josh have been together for about a year now

You and Josh have been together for about a year now. This was the first Dream Con you're going to with him.

You were a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

Meeting his supporters is what made you nervous; you didn't know how they would react about you.

"Calm down, they're gonna love you," he says as he drives you both to the venue.

"Sometimes they can be a little...toxic."

"Yea when they behind a screen. They not bold enough to do no dumb shit in person, especially in front of me."

"Yea that's true. I'm just a little nervous," you say.

"I get it. If they do some dumb shit just let me know I'll shut all this shit down."

You laugh, "Yea yea okay."

You both finally made it to Dream Con. The parking lot was full and people were all around the building.

Y'all get out the car and he reaches for your hand. You grab his and begin to walk into the building.

The nervousness was gone, you were now just extremely excited.

People were already recognizing him and asking for pictures. You were now in photography mode, but you didn't mind. It made you happy seeing him and his supporters.

"They really love you," you say to him.

"I really love them too. Sometimes they get on my nerves but, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here."

He wraps his arm around you as you both continue walking into the main room.

All of his friends were there; Dontai, Kai, Bruce, Duke, Fanum, Berlin, Rico, and many more.

We speed walked over to them and we all gave hugs.

"I love your hair!" You said to Danielle.

She smiles, "Thank you babe, I love yours!"

"I look kinda crazy right now."

"Girl no you don't! It's good to finally meet you!"

"You too girly."

You both chatted for a couple minutes, but then you turn to see Josh talking to some supporters across the room.

He seemed kind of irritated.

"Hold on Danielle," you say as you walk towards him.

"Hey babe," you say with a grin and kiss him.

"Hey."

"Ew." One of his supporters said.

It was a group of girls, all seem to be of age.

You ignore the comment, "Is everything good over here? How are y'all?"

They just stared at you. One even laughed.

Josh shakes his head and grabs your hand, "Yea y/n lets just go."

You both begin to walk away.

"The fuck was their problem?" You ask.

"Ion even wanna do this shit nomore can we just leave?"

"What? Why? What happened?"

"They was touching all over me n shit, just made me so uncomfortable. Saying slick shit about you and how they could 'treat me better'. Ruined my whole mood, I just wanna go back to the bnb."

"What the fuck? Josh we gotta report them or something."

"Nah, I just want to leave. I just wanna be with you right now."

"Okay, okay we can leave. We gotta tell your friends bye."

He nods his head as y'all walk over there and tell them some sort lie so that you both could leave.

Y'all get back to the bnb and the first thing he does is kiss you multiple times.

"I just want you." He says.

You wrap your arms over his shoulders, "I just want you too babe."

Y'all both continue to kiss as you both make your way to the bed. You lay down as he takes his shirt off in front of you.

He leans over you and kisses you again. Your hands are now on his back, massaging him.

"Take that shit off," he says.

You nod your head as you begin to undress.

His kisses go lower and lower until they're at your panty line. You moan softly as he rubs you through your panties.

"Fuck," you utter.

He pulls your panties aside as thrusts two of his fingers in and out of you.

The arch in your back depends from pleasure. Your hands are now fiddling in his hair while he continues.

His cold wet tongue teases you as he begins to lick you up and down.

"Shittt," you whine.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yess, Josh."

Your moans get louder as he pumps his fingers faster inside of you.

You were now gripping his hair from the feeling of pleasure.

It felt so good, you shed a tear.

It didn't take much longer for you to finish. He slurps every bit of you up. He lifts his head and lays beside you. He says into your ear, "You taste good as fuck."

Your body was in complete shock, you could barley move. He wraps his arms around you and cuddles.

"Just wanted to give you some appreciation, because I really do appreciate you," he says.

You caress his face and kiss him, "I appreciate you too."