Two Down

WARNING : This story will have an adult theme.

--------------------------

"Good, now go bend over Sakura's bed, stick that tight ass of yours out so I can really enjoy it." The blond then commanded, his words and the ideas coming to her mind causing Tenten to smile back and moan with desire.

"As you command, Master." Tenten submissively replied as she rose to her feet, before moving to the bed next to her Master's, bending down so that her upper body was resting on the bed, while her feet tested on the floor, where the brainwashed Kunoichi rose her ass and shook it enticingly.

"Please, Master... take your horny slut's ass... Fill it with your huge cock and make me moan like the slutty fuck doll I am..." Tenten all but begged with a seductive smile as brought her right hand back and gave her ass cheek a light slap, looking forward to her Master using her body to satisfy himself.

Smiling at her begging, moving behind Tenten, Naruto set his hands upon his slave and began to fondle and squeeze her ass, causing the brunette to moan wildly, loving the feeling of her Master's hands on her body, especially when she felt him spread her ass cheeks, moving his cock so that it was between the soft flesh, causing him to groan a little at the feeling.

"Go ahead, Master." Tenten purred, looking back at Naruto with a sexy grin. "Your slave is ready."

Encouraged by Tenten's words, Naruto pressed his hips forward, groaning as his member entered and filled Tenten's ass, finding that like Sakura's, it felt really amazing.

"Oh, Master... it's so big...!" Tenten moaned at the feeling, immediately enjoying the feeling of Naruto's cock inside her tight passage, where she began to move her hips to match her Master's thrusts, moaning and crying out in pleasure at the feeling.

"Man, your ass feels amazing... You and Sakura feel so good...!" Naruto groaned, expressing his own pleasure, before giving his slave's right ass cheek a slap as he continued to take her, which caused Tenten to cry out erotically as her Master continued to fuck her ass.

"I'm glad my body pleases you... Master... I know with Sakura... we'll be your perfect fuck toys...!" Tenten moaned loudly, feeling her Master's huge cock continue to fill her ass, filling her with pleasure she never imagined before.

"And soon... Hinata, Ino and Temari will be joining both of you in my little harem of loyal, obedient sluts... All willing to serve and pleasure me..." Naruto groaned as he continued to take his slave's ass, while he slid his right hand up her body and began to play with Tenten's breasts, adding to her pleasure.

"I cannot wait, Master..." Tenten replied happily, moaning as she found the mental images of her and the other Kunoichi naked and serving Naruto turning her on further.

After a long time, with Naruto not losing any stamina as he took Tenten's ass, the blond felt his climax approaching, where he then said through his groans. "I'm close... my sexy slut... get ready for it...!"

"Yes... yes, Master...! I am ready... so please fill my ass with your cum...!" Tenten moaned with a wild eroticism, finding her hips now moving in sync with Naruto's thrusts, wanting her Master to enjoy her ass for as long as possible.

And then, after a few more thrusts and unable to contain himself, Naruto let out a loud groan as he came, his actions causing Tenten to moan wildly as she had her own release, before collapsing on the bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh, Master..." Tenten moaned lightly, feeling her Master remove his cock from her ass, though, through the few seduction classes she took, she could sense his desire and arousal just as strong as ever, causing her to purr delightfully.