Intro & Copyright

Due to this story winning first place in a competition, it will be published on Galatea from May 2023, and the next books will eventually follow. There will be 8 books in total.

This book is tentatively scheduled for release on Galatea on April 30th and will not be available on Inkitt or Wattpad from that day onwards.

For those not subscribed to Galatea, I will also be releasing the series on Amazon in Kindle and paperback format.

Book I: Victoria, The Supreme Alpha | Galatea | https://hyzr.app.link/t3D3HerDUyb | Amazon | https://a.co/d/izStqhT

First Place Winner of Inkitt's NaNo Winners Contest 2022.

Victoria always thought she was born without a wolf. Turns out her wolf's aura was so badass her parents hid it from everyone, even Victoria herself. After years of training and becoming a Roamer, Victoria is a Supreme Alpha, a weapon of the Moon Goddess created to restore balance to the world of werewolves. Will she be able to do what is needed of her? And who is the smoking hot Lycan she literally crash lands into that haunts her dreams every night?

Book II: Vivian, The Queen of Nymphs | Amazon | https://a.co/d/cRDYKx6

When Tae Lee, the oldest Lycan on earth meets Vivian, a seemingly human bartender, he begins to question whether maybe it's time to stop waiting for his Eresthai. At almost 450 years old, she would have shown up by now, right? While Vivian tries to keep Tae at arm's length for his own safety, their undeniable attraction proves impossible to resist, and when certain truths about Vivian and her past are finally revealed she accepts her fate, and uses that same arm to pull Tae into her world of chaos.

Book III: Mikage, The Lost Kami | Amazon | https://a.co/d/6GQlM0F

At the behest of the Moon Goddess, Laurent Savoy travels to Hokkaido, Japan in search of a mysterious wolf long believed to have vanished into myth and legend. A shadow of her former glory The Mikage is cursed, condemned to walk the earth in perpetual solitude as a beast. As the arrogant Lycan starts to insert himself into her world of darkness and shadow, Laurent quickly discovers that The Mikage is more than he or anyone else might be able to handle.

Book IV: Zyanya, The Last Panther | Amazon | https://a.co/d/0GlDltm

Nikolay Mikhailov is The Reaper, notorious amongst Lycans for being the most savage and deadly Lycan since the dawn of time. When the perpetually bored Lycan's eyes land on the most perfect ass he's ever seen, his Lycan can't help but give chase. His Lycan's instincts have never been wrong. Ever. So why is his Lycan trying to sink his fangs into an ugly old woman?

Book V: Madison, The Supreme Shaman

Coming in 2024!

+++

All rights reserved. No part of this book, "Victoria, the Supreme Alpha", may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author. This book is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters and events in this work are figments of the author's imagination.

Victoria, the Supreme Alpha © 2022 Suzanna A. Levis 

Cover Art © 2022 Suzanna A. Levis