The Perverted Lycan

Victoria

I feel Catori wanting to shift but I stop her. The last thing I need to do is be left naked in the city with no other clothing to change into but what my brothers have. That and we're kind of huge.

"Dude, not in the city, it's too risky."

I take over, borrowing Catori's strength and speed up. I leap from rooftop to rooftop, bounding over and sliding under all the obstacles the city skyline has to offer. I don't know where we are but I sure as hell don't stop to look around. There's a long jump up ahead, it might be enough to put good distance between us and the Lycan.

I speed up and prepare for the jump. It's a two-lane alley, a piece of cake, just roll to absorb the landing and we're good to keep going. I leap off the edge of the building and fly through the air.

Midair, the Lycan appears on the opposite building, right where I'm about to land. The smug grin on his face says it all: he's got me, and he knows it. Mother. Fucker.

There's nothing I can do now unless Catori can fly and hasn't bothered to mention it. The Lycan opens his arms wide, and I land straight into him. He wraps his arms tightly around me and my momentum sends us sliding backward, no doubt shredding that amazingly tailored and overpriced suit to bits.

When we come to a stop, I don't move. I've never been scared before, and I can't say I am now, but my heart beats like a drum regardless.

I feel his grip around me tighten as he holds me flush against his hard body. Goddess, he smells amazing.

He buries his nose into my neck and inhales deeply. The way his nose runs along my neck shoots fireworks into my core like I've never felt before and my body seems to melt into his, but only for a moment.

I get myself together and look up at him with the intention of scolding him, but I get distracted by his eyeballs and all my thoughts vanish into thin air. His eyeballs are entirely black. Well, that's just plain creepy.

I examine him for a long time, taking in his features. In the animal kingdom, it's the beautiful animals that are the most dangerous, and Lycans are supposedly very, very dangerous. If I were to use beauty as a scale for danger, then this guy is at the top of the food chain and I might just be in big trouble. If he's trouble then yes, please.

A wicked smile appears on his delicious-looking lips, almost instantly giving away all the dirty thoughts circling his mind. Not today.

"Oi, old man, I'm seventeen, get your mind out of the gutter and your grubby hands off me. Fucking pervert."

I wriggle in his arms but there's no budging him. His arms are like a steel trap and I'm the prey caught in its deadly, warm, soft, most glorious scented claws. Damn, I think I'm delirious.

The Lycan laughs, the very sound vibrates through every part of my being making me feel a pool of heat inside I've never felt before. The animalistic part of me wants to rub myself all over him.

He takes another long whiff of my neck, gently gliding the tip of his nose against my skin, extracting an unsolicited moan from somewhere inside me.

"Seventeen? Not for much longer, darling one," he looks at me, beaming with pride, "You're not scared of me, are you?"

I scan his eyes, thinking of my answer. Although I know I should be, there's something about him that makes me feel safer than I've ever been, not that I'm about to admit that to his eerie ass.

My brows knit, "The eyes are a little creepy, though a moment ago I could have sworn they were blue."

The Lycan smirks revealing his perfectly straight white teeth. My eyes linger on his elongated fangs, they're almost vampiric.