Normal smut?

Y'all this is my first smut so please don't hate me ✋
Btw Tell me if I do something against their boundaries or any spelling mistakes. Thank you! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quackity's POV:

'I'm so bored what the fuck do I do' I thought while getting up from my chair and putting my phone down. I'll go annoy Wilbur I have nothing better to do anyways. I went to Wilbur's office. I knock on the door "Babe you don't need to knock." He said as I open the door. "Sorry I guess I forgot" I said nervous a little. "Yea it's fine, do you need anything?" He asked not looking up at me as I walk to him. "Yes?" He said spinning his chair around so he was in front of me looking up at me with a confused look. "Nothing important." I said going to him and sitting in his lap. "Oh, Do you want cuddles?" He said wrapping his hands around my waist. "Maybe.." I said hugging him and wrapping my hands around him, burying my head in his shoulder. "You're very clingy today, huh?" He said rubbing my waist. "Yea I guess.." I said looking at his lips. He seems to notice and kissed me. The kiss was soft and nice. I wrapped one of my hands around his neck the other was in his hair playing with it. Fuck he has such good and fluffy hair. He was holding my waist. I never wanted to end this kiss. But we had to, for air. "I love you." He said looking at me. "I love you too" I said going in for another kiss this time with tounge (idk how to describe it but I think yall know what I mean 🧍‍♀️) He kissed me back immediately. Our tounges moved in sync. I decided to play with him a little, I mean why not. I got my hand down on his abs, which were so hot~ (idk why but I decided to make Q obsessed with abs 😭✋) ,to his belt. Soon he pulled away. "Not here darling~" He got up holding me bridal style
To our room. He let go of me and pinned me to a wall. "You're so pretty feathers~" He whispered in my ear. God he's so hot. "And your so handsome sweetie~" i said putting my hands on his neck whispering in his ear. I know for a fact I turned him on. "You know what your doing baby, I know you know~" He whispered, god I love hearing him whisper in my ear. So addicting~ "Oh do I now?" I said smirking. Putting my hands in his hair. "You do..Darling~" He said kissing me, biting my bottom lip asking for access to my mouth. And I gave it. He explored every inch of my mouth. I mean it was his territory anyways I would never complain.. After we broke the kiss for air only saliva connecting our lips. "You're an idiot." i said looking at him. " wow okay way to ruin the moment" he chukled i just giggled. He put his hands on my tights signaling me to jump. So i did. My legs were wrapped around his waist, his arms on my hips. We continued to kiss. Not even breaking for air. when we did, it was only for a couple seconds before going back to kissing. God i love this man..

After a while we broke our kiss for air. Our lips swolen. Wilbur bit,kissed and sucked my neck. "will...~" i moaned out. "shh darling~" He whispered in my ear. He put me down on the bed and got on top of me. He looked so attractive from down here, God.."Like what you see?" He said teasing me. "Yes i do~" i said putting my legs around his waist and my hands on his neck. "No need to be so adorable, Alex~" he said kissing my neck "mm~" i moaned at the sudden affection. Wilbur put his hands under my shirt "May i?" he asked for permission."Yes.." He smirked and took my Shirt off than his. He looked me up and down. While i looked at his abs and chest. God. He's so fucking hot..Wilbur bit his lips "You look adorable~" My face was red. "Your so handsome..~" I said putting my hands on his chest, moving them gently over his scars. He started to attack my neck and chest. Leaving hickey's that will be visible tomorrow. But i don't care all I care about was Wilbur right now. His touch..God even him inside me.

Soon fter we were both naked. Hickeys on our body. "lube or no?" Wilbur asked "no lube." I said. Honestly I was just desperate now. I don't care if i won't be able to walk. I loved it."Are you sure baby?" Will said I know why but still. "Yes just please fucm me alreadyy~" I said wich wilbur just smirked "Needy much now are we~?" Wilbur said lining his private property with my holey hole. "very~" I answered Him. He put his prjvate property in my holey hole making me flinch. "seriously no warning?" I said...well kinda moaned out. His private badonganja was so big fuck... "Yes, no warning you spoiled brat~" God that nickname was awesome when wilbur says it. He started to go pump into me slowly before going faster. It hurt a little since there was no lube. "F-fuck~" i moaned out digging my nails into his shoulders. Wilbur went harder into me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Wilbur POV

"Your so t-tight~" I said, feelung quackitys walls around my nono square was so hot. And how he was so tight just for me. Me. Hes mine ill make sure of that. Ill make sure those hickeys proved it too. "wilbur!~" Quackity moaned out as i went harder and faster. He dug his nails into my shoulders. I groaned. "Let me ride you~" He whispered into my ear. "If thats what you want my little slut~" I gotta say he was spoiled and i was spoiling him. But how can i not look at him, how can you not say no. We swiched positions, he sat on my donkey wonkey. And started riding his hands on my waist. God this aas such a lovely sight. It turned me on so much. "Ahh~ will~" Quackity kept maoning, amazing noises, music to my ears. "f-fuck..Your so good~" i said putting my hands on his hips making my wonkey go deeper into him. He moaned loudly at my action. The room was filled with moaning and slaming (like skin against skin, you get it) We were both close "c-close~" quackity said "same, baby~" I said. Shortly after we both came.

After aftercare and cleaning ya know

We laid in bed. Qs head on my bear chest. "Your so warm.." "Thanks..You did amazing darling~" I said to him kissing his head "hm~ I love you.." I can tell he was tired. But i still couldn't get over him wearing my hoodie it was adorable. "I love you too ducky" I said pulling him closer to me. "good night wilbur.." he said closing his eyes drifting to sleep. He looked so peaceful. I could watch him sleep for hours. But tiredness got the best of me. "goodnight to you too feathers.." i said even if he couldn't hear me. I kissed his head and went to sleep. God i love him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo how was it??
I'm thinking it needed more like moaning or something?
Anyways suggestions are open and will be needed 😭
if im not posting blame school & motivation.
Till next time horny fucks <33

1294 words