❣︎ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ~ ❣︎

Y'all are lucky that person in the last chapter pf my other story was nice and I feel bad. Just saying

Warning
smut, swearing

--

Wilbur's POV

I was at work and I got a text message on my phone. I took it out and it said:

My little bird ❤🍆 sent two messages.

I turned my valume down because I know quackity is. I opened it

Wilbur~ Please come home~ I miss you~! :( 

And I need you ;)

My little slut ❤🍆 sent a picture.

I looked at the messeges. blushing hard. God this duck is going to get me killed one day. I opened the picture and a thirst trap. Quackitys face wasn't seen just his lips, he was wearing very short shorts, his hand was pulling the shorts and boxers down a little. Oh my God quackity is actually going to kill me..I turned off my phone and went to my boss. I told him I had a family emergency. I mean my duck needs me and I'm more than happy to be there. In sexual situation or not.

Once I got out I got into the car and started driving. Texting q I'm on my way.

--
Meanwhile.

Quackity's POV

I send Wilbur the messages and the picture. I know Wilbur he'll be on his way. I was right, because he texted me

Big daddy❤
On my way baby. Be patient.

Of course. Be patient. Well now we wait..but I was too horny. God I'm trying so hard not to touch myself..it's honestly so difficult it shouldn't be this difficult! After a while I heard the front door open "I'm home~!" It's Wilbur! My eyes basically had stars in them. God I've missed him.

I got off the bed and the bedroom door opened Wilbur walking inside and going to me, he put his hands on my hips. I put my hands on his shoulder's. "Welcome home mi amor!" I said kissing his cheek. "While thank you, my dear" He said getting closer to my face. I couldn't hold back, I kissed him. We kissed. It wasn't passionate it was hard and heated. He bit my bottom lips making me open my mouth for his tongue to explore my mouth. Out tongue's moved in sync. I pulled on his hair. We fell on the bed breaking the kiss and panting. He started biting my neck, sucking it, kissing it. I dug on his hair, moans leaving my mouth. I took his sweater off, running my hand one of my hands on his chest and stomach. Being careful and going gentle on his scars. It's funny how we remember every scar on each others body.

He took off my shirt, kissing my chest and neck. Again gentle with my scars. He moved I was on top of him now. "Suck darling~" He demanded. If it was for another situation I wouldn't listen but..it wasn't. He sat on the edge of the bed. I started to unbuckle his belt, slowly, to tease just a little. "I swear to God baby if you don't hurry up I'll make you forget you name and beg me to stop." He said, annoyed, I'm being slow. Just what I wanted. Once I took off his belt, Jean's and boxers off I licked the tip of his pp, making his curle. I put the tip into my mouth. Wilbur let out a moan. "Ah~" I took the rest off him in my mouth and started popping my head up and down, my tongue going around his peepeeee and me gagging. I went faster making him moan more and making me gag. After a while i went slow, teasing him. "baby..~" He sa- well moaned out. I licked around his peeper, slowly. He had his eyes hardly shut. He put his hand on my hair, digging on it. I soon went back to sucking. Going fast, Wilburs hand still in my hair pushing my head up and down. Throat fucking me. Soon he came and I swallowed it. "F-fuck..~ you Handled that so well." He said kissing my cheek.

Position change

No ones POV

Quackitys ass was in the air getting tailed by Wilbur. Wilbur thrust into quackity, groaning and quackity moaning very loudly. "W-WILBUR~!" Quackity let out a loud moan. Wilbur groaned, bringing his peppery pepper almost out of big q then back inside, making big Q let out a loud moan"That's not my name baby~!" Wilbur said. While a thrust was heard, wilbur pulled on quackitys hair. "What's my name?" Wilbur asked, this time bringing his pepy pepper almost out off big q, knowing quackity didn't like it like that. "D-daddy~ your name is daddy~! Please now get back inside me~!" Quackity basically begged. "Correct~" Wilbur said as he thrust back into quackity. "Ahhh~!" Quackity moaned out "Good boy, taking me so well~" Wilbur whispered to quackity's ear.

--Yall know what happened they finished having pepper into peach blah blah, there in bed now.--

Wilbur kissed quackitys forehead. "You took me so well pup.." Wilbur smiled. Quackity buried his head into wilburs chest. "I love you Mi Amor.." Quackity says closing his eyes. "I love you too darling.." They both fell asleep...

--
I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD
Have a good day/night
Or whatever
Bye horny fucks <3

889 words