● If we just accepted it from the beginning ●

--

Wilbur POV:

I was walking to las nevadas. Going to go visit Quackity, again. I always come by even if it is 2 hours away from Technos and Phil's house. I don't mind since I get to see quackity. People ask me why and I always say to annoy him. Well that's true but.. only one of the reasons. I don't even know why I can't let him go. Everytime I try to go a day without coming to las nevadas and seeing him is just not the same. I tried to let him go even before I died but I couldn't so I tried replacing him with Sally but that didn't work out very well. Yes sally was beautiful and she made me happy but she didnt give me the same feeling as big q. Plus it just hurt to see him with someone else. Especially if they didn't treat him right. He didn't deserve what happened to him..With all the abuse and his partners forgetting him completely. He tried so hard for the relationships to last but they just pushed him away saying that's love. Bullshit! I'll admit he is good looking and I actually have a crush on him, there I said it!

My reasons for coming here everyday are: Because I can't let him go, Its just comforting and makes my day, I love annoying him he looks cute when angry..And I know hes not holding on so good. Mentally. It's just to check if everything's alright since I know what is happening he tried it before I'm not losing him.

In limbo he was all I could think of most the time. Other times I thought about phil, techno, tommy and mom. Even if mom left to do her job as a goddess and can't visit us. I'll never forget her and will always think of her. I used to see a black figure with purple sort of particles or gas coming out of them. They looked like they had a big hat on and a dress. But they always leave after I look at them. Maybe that was mum..I don't know. I don't want to get my Hope's high.

I also had a book with me it was in my trench coat when I died so it stuck with me. I wrote in it about how it was horrible and how much I missed people, freedom etc. Before lmanburg, me and quackity were basically best friends. And he tried many times to just get out of the world almost losing his 3 lifes. I stopped him multiple times. And just by looking at what state he is in right now he might try it again. I know that. That's also one of the reasons I keep coming by. At the exact same time everyday. He always wanted to look at the sunset and the night sky, plus people probably wont discover him and hell just bleed to death or something. That's why I always come by at the exact time, no.matter how dangerous it is to walk back with all the mobs. I am willing to.

--

I stand at the sign looking at the beautiful country. Yes Las Nevadas was beautiful, I'm very proud of quackity. He build and worked hard for this country and everything to be perfect. Quackity always loved perfection. It can be very frustrating in specific situations. I stand in the light so I'm more noticable. I look at the needle and
See a short figure with short wings. 'Yep that's quackity' I thought to myself. He noticed me and walked away from the edge. Good. Soon enough he walks over to me. I look at him. His scar on his right side, his golden tooth, his black hair sticking out of his beanie, his dark brown eyes, the couple buttons on his shirt unbuttoned, his ripped jeans, some accessories good he looked so attractive.. "What do you want now." He asks as he crossed his arms.  "oh right uhm.." What the fuck do I say "oh yeah I know you wanted to kill yourself so I came here to stop you also I have a crush on you!" Like no! "Uhm..." I put my hand on my neck. "Yeahh?" He said looking up at me confused. "Well..can I stay with you?" Fuck. He will say no this is so embarrassing. "Uh..how long?" He actually asked how long.."2 or 3 days please..?" I say looking down at him. "Why can't you stay at Phil's or Technos?" He asks. Well shit. "Just please!" I ask moving my hand down. "Okay cheese..My hotel is not finished yet so you'll have to stay with me, sadly." He says as he turns around and starts walking. 'I'll stay with him..in his house..Let's go!'I thought to myself "you coming or not idiot!" He yells as I snap put of my thoughts and run to him. "Yep I'm right behind you, duckling!" I say as I catch up with him.