Farewell, new home

From now this story will be written also in first person.

When I woke up all I wanted to do was to see my parents and tell them my dreams of tonight, every morning I did it yeah, people said that my dreams were very very stranges and odd.
But that morning I couldn't find them in the house, so I went to the little forest and I found my mum, I thought I heard her crying.

-Where is dad? I said to her

-Oh oh oh my girl, my sweet girl I didn't hear you comming, she said as she wiped the tears that slipped down her cheek.

-doesn't matter mum, but where is dad?
I said every time more nervous.

- He-, he-, he is gone for now babe.

-But where?

-He's gone sooner than he said.
Whispered my mum looking to the other side.

-Why? Where? Wh- why on my birthday?

-Look little star dust sometimes people have to make decisions, and your father made one, the wrong one.

-Should we judge him? Can I cry?

-Oh my girl, he doesn't deserve your tears

-Didn't he love me? I loved him...
I said while a tear slipped down from my eye.

-Shh, it's okay sweetheart, of course he loved you, maybe not enough, but he adores you, you're his little one, hm?

-Decisions?...

-Yes, we'll be alright you and I okay?

-It is a lot to take for me mum, it's a lot of information.

-I know my love, I know, he left this for you with a note saying that he's gone.

-What is it?

I opened it and what I saw was a necklace with a ring made of beskal that he used to wear.

-Put it on, what he has done it's not fine, still, he's your father and that's the only thing left from him, so...

-I'll never take it off from me. I promise

-Stop making promises my girl, they worth nothing.

I was about to asked her why but suddenly we heard a big and strong sound from the central town. Seconds later we started to hear screams.

-Oh god they're here

-Who? Who are here? What's happening?

-the bad ones, the bad people are here my girl, come on come on, como with me, remember the place that I told you that you must go if something was wrong?

-I do mum

-Alright go

-but aren't you coming with me?

-mum has to stay here honey,

-but-

-Go!

I started running as fast as I could, I fell several times and every time I fell I got up.

-go my little girl, go...
Mum's voice echoed in my head

How can everything be ruined so quickly in such a short time?
"That was my moment, and they were my reason, they were my home. "

I hid in one of the deepest caves of my moon planet and I stayed there longer than I would have ever wanted, when I came out, my town was burning and there were no rest of my people, only corpses, I ran as fast as I could to my house to check if my mother was okay, but there was no trace of her either, just her jacket surrounded by a pool of blood.
I felt scared, alone, empty, homelessness.