eighteen

"Is that it?" I ask pointing to the building. We landed in Miami about forty five minutes ago. It was almost nine in the morning.

We barely got any sleep on the flight so we're running on energy drinks.

We park at the Shell gas station, as they grab everything they need.

Their cameras and backpacks to explore. I looked at my outfit to make sure I looked decent for the video.

I had on leggings, Nike socks, and a thrasher sweatshirt. It was in the mid sixties so it wasn't too hot.

They set their camera up to film. I get in the groove while they started doing the intro.

It was in a very populated area so it was going to be hard to get in there. But I had faith in us.

We quickly ran to the building but we had to climb over the wall to make sure we were good.

It took us a little bit to get there, Sam wasn't the best climber.

There was a big office building next to it so we had to be careful incase they see us.

I can't believe we're doing this. We literally just landed and here we are, exploring a building.

When we get inside the building, we all put on masks just in case there's things in here that'll make us sick.

They explained in the camera how we had to be careful while we climbed to the top.

It was a cool ass building. When we get to the third floor, there was a spot to go out on the roof.

But if we did that, the office building was right there. "This is where we get caught." Colby breathed out.

We laugh a little as we sneak out there. I look at the office building to see a bunch of cars parked there.

I can't believe people have office jobs. I could never. We get to the tallest part and look at the skyline of Miami.

It was my first time here and it was super pretty. Especially at nine in the morning. We got down off the roof and started walking to another part inside.

I was walking next to Sam while Colby filmed. I could tell because he had his flashlight on us.

As we walked back down, we heard a door slam. Sam and I both jumped back while turning over to Colby.

Someone had to be in here. There's no doubt about it. We started running towards another way, trying to find another exit.

"We have to make a run for it." Sam whispered as we ran for about fifteen minutes.

It was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I absolutely hate running like that.

We eventually find where we came in from and ran back to the concrete wall. I could tell Colby was shaking because of it.

We climbed down and started going towards where we parked our rental car for the week.

What a way to start the trip. Sam was leading us while I followed and Colby filmed behind us.

Sam stopped causing me to bump into him. I look at what he's looking at and my heart drops. I see a lady in a yellow security jacket.

"Shit, we gotta go." I tell Colby as he catches up. I could throw up from the running.

The only place we could think of to hide was to jump a fence that goes into the office buildings parking lot and run through it.

And that's exactly what we did. Sam had the camera but he quickly turned it off because we could be in danger.