CHAPTER 18

“Rise and shine you lazy brats!!” I was startled awake to Hyunjin coming into mine and Jisung’s tent screaming like a crazy person.

“Hwang Hyunjin! If you don’t shut the fuck up, then I’m gonna have to get up and smack you in the mouth! And you don’t want me to do that because then I’ll have to take Jisung off of me. You don’t want that, do you?” I asked calmly while I kept my eyes closed.

“N-no. Sorry Hyung.” Hyunjin said, scurrying out of the tent just as quickly as he entered it.

My attention was pulled away from Hyunjin to Jisung as he started to move around in my arms slowly waking up from his nap. I looked down at Jisung as he stretched out his body and let out the most adorable sound ever. It took everything in me to not pinch his cheeks with how adorable he looked.

“Are you awake baby?” I asked Sungie gently as I sat up slightly and pulled him up with me.

“Mhmm…what?” Jisung asked.. His voice was full of tiredness.

“Cute.” I whispered to myself. “I asked if you were awake. Or are you about to fall back asleep?” I asked with a slight chuckle in my voice.

“Mhmm…we gotta get up and start on making dinner. Just let me wake myself up first, okay?” Jisung said as he sat up completely to rub the tiredness out of his eyes.

After a few minutes Jisung was all ready to get up and start making dinner for everyone like we had planned out earlier before we fell asleep. Once we were out of the tent I walked up to the grill and set it up while Jisung went over to get some meat so that we can start cooking everyone for dinner. As I was starting to put the steak that Jisung gave me onto the grill Chan Hyung walked over towards us with a look of confusion on his face, but also some gratitude.

“What are the two of you up to?” Chan asked with a small smile on his face as he watched me and Jisung grill the meat.

“We decided to make dinner tonight so that you wouldn’t have to worry about doing it tonight! We’re also gonna make a campfire and have s’mores later when it’s darker!” Jisung said as he jumped up and down with excitement.

“Yeah. We thought that you might like to take a break and spend some time with the others instead of worrying about having to make dinner or making sure that everyone is safe.” I said.

“Do you know where Wolfie is Hyung?” Jisung asked Chan as I put my focus on the steak so that I could flip it.

“Hmm…he is playing around with the others. Would you like me to bring him here for you?” Chan asked Jisung.

“Yes please! I wanna give my baby something.” Jisung said, making me pull a playful expression of hurt.

“But I thought that I was your one and only baby! Are you cheating on me Jisung!?” I exclaimed at him in a playful manner so that he knew I was playing around and wasn’t being serious about it. He got the hint.

“No! I would NEVER cheat on you Hyung! You’re my one and only!” Jisung said not being able to stay serious as he broke out into a fit full of giggles making a huge smile show up on my face.

“God you’re so adorable.” I mumbled and hugged Jisung from behind before continuing to keep an eye on the steak that’s on the grill.

After a while of me and Jisung just chatting with each other, Chan Hyung came back with Wolfie and dropped him off. When Chan left Jisung gave Wolfie all of the leftover fat that we had cut off of the steak before we grilled it. Then Jisung ended up goofing around with Wolfie to get some of their energy out before it got dark and time to eat s’mores. Once me and Jisung had gathered everyone to come and eat, we all sat down in a circle and started eating that me and Jisung prepared for everyone to eat.

“Sooo…what have the two of you been up to today? We didn’t see either of you by the trees earlier.” Jeongin asked us as he continued to eat the food that he had in front of him.

“We were making the food that you are currently eating. Do you guys like it?” I said, wrapping one of my arms around Jisungs waist, giving him a side hug.

“It’s great! I really like it!” Felix exclaimed cheerfully as he continued to stuff his face full of food making Jisung let out soft giggles, putting a smile on my face.

“So…what are we gonna do later?” Seungmin asked a few minutes later once he was done eating his food.

“We are gonna make a campfire and have s’mores. It’s something that Jisung wanted to do, and I thought that it was a good idea. So that’s what we had planned if you guys wanna join.” I said to them, letting them know that they can join us as well.

“Okay. Do you want help getting everything set up for the campfire or the s’mores?” Chan asked me as he was about to stand up.

“No. Me and Sungie got it. You don’t need to worry about it, okay?” I said as me and Jisung stood up to start setting everything up for the fire and the desert.

“If you say so…” Chan said hesitantly as he sat back down.

As me and Jisung were getting everything ready I asked him if he could get me the matches so that I could start the fire. After the fire was ready and growing, Jisung and I got out all of the things that we were going to need for the s’mores. After we were done with everything we sat back down and let everyone make as many s’mores as they wanted.

{Later that night}

It was now pretty late and Jisung was passed out sleeping on my shoulder, so I told Chan that I would bring Jisung to bed since it was late and that I was getting pretty tired. As I carried Jisung into our tent and sat him down on the ‘beds’ that we have been sleeping on he started to stir in his sleep.

“Shhh…go back to sleep baby. It’s late.” I mumbled to him softly as I laid him down gently.

“Hyung?” He mumbled out.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Will you put me in my pajamas, please?” Jisung asked, making a light blush cover my cheeks.

“Are you sure you want me to do that? You don’t want to do that on your own?” I asked him.

“I’m too tired. I want you to do it. Will you? Please?”

“If that’s what you want. I promise I won’t look, okay?”

“Mhmm.”

After that I closed my eyes and slowly pulled Jisung’s shirt off of his body and set it down by his bags before grabbing one of my hoodies and putting it on him. Then I gently un-did the tie on his sweat pants and took those off of him as well leaving him in just my hoodie and his boxers. Once he was changed I layed down beside him and pulled him on top of me before I slowly fell asleep with Jisung in my arms. 

“Good night Sungie…I love you.” I mumbled before falling asleep completely.

Welp...two updates today I guess-
Hope you like it!