CHAPTER 26

'Something feels so warm and soft...what is it?' I thought to myself as I felt myself slowly starting to wake up from my sleep.

When I opened my eyes I looked up from where I had buried my face and saw that I was laying on my side with my face in Jisung's neck as he had his arms wrapped around me. As I was slowly waking up, I decided to look around the rest of the room and saw that Felix and Changbin were passed out sleeping on one of the beanbag chairs that was sitting under the window, and a couple of feet away from them was Hyunjin, seungmin, and Jeongin piled up and sleeping next to each other under a big fuzzy blanket. As I was looking around the room I didn't see Chan anywhere in the room. After taking everything in, I looked back over to Jisung and slowly started prying off his arms that were still wrapped around me. As I was doing so I heard my bedroom door open quietly. I looked over at the door to see who it was and saw that it was just Chan.

"Oh, good morning. I didn't know that you woke up. Did you sleep well?" Chan asked as he fully walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, I did. Did you sleep well?" I asked back and sat up after I finished prying Jisung off of me.

"I did. Are you hungry? I could order something in for everyone." Chan mentioned.

"I'm not that hungry, but everyone else might be. I'll order, do you think that you could wake everyone up?" I asked as I carefully got up and out of bed.

"Yeah, okay." He replied and jumped into action, waking the others up from their sleep.

As Chan was doing that, I picked up my phone and left the room so that I could order in something for everyone to eat for breakfast. After I did that I walked back into my bedroom and went to my closet to pick out some clean clothes to wear for the day. Once I got my clothes I told Chan that I was going to take a shower. As I was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower, I looked up at the mirror and saw my reflection. While I was looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that I was beginning to get my acne back. I frowned slightly as I thought about how this meant I was going to have to drag out my extra face washing scrub that I had put away a while back because I hadn't needed it anymore.

After I was done with my shower, drying off, washing my face, and also brushing my teeth I put on my clean clothes, walking out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I threw my dirty clothes into my hamper so that I could do my laundry later. Once I was done with everything, I layed down on my bed next to Jisung and gave him a small smile.

"Good morning squirrel. Did you sleep well?" I asked, rolling over so that I was facing him.

"Hmm, I did. Did you sleep well? You were out cold last night." Jisung said with a giggle.

"You were really warm to cuddle with while I was sleeping last night." I replied back as he let out a laugh.

"If you say so." Jisung laughed.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we all have. Chan said that you had ordered it before you went to go and take a shower, but have you eaten yet?" Jisung asked me back.

"I don't get hungry early in the morning. That's why I don't eat breakfast that often." I told him.

"You need to eat breakfast! It's bad for you if you don't!" Jisung exclaimed as he shot up out of bed and rushed towards the door.

"Nooo, where are you going?" I whined as I turned around to face him with a small pout on my face.

"To go and make you something to eat for breakfast!" Jisung replied back.