F I V E

DISCLAIMER: My writing style is a little complicated since I get too hooked on writing a scene so sometimes words don't match. She could be in a conversation but her mind is thinking what she's feeling or something completely off topic. Most of the times it seems like the MC is drifting away from the point but she's just battling with her thoughts and then suddenly it's driven back into the conversation like a fucking rollercoaster.  

This is entirely a work of fiction. I apologize if the characters say or do anything that angers or offends you but a better option would be to leave instead of dropping any hate towards people that don't exist or forcing yourself to read a book you don't fancy.

Enjoy <3

I always found gossip intruding

I always found gossip intruding. Yes, it was sometimes interesting to indulge on but I would never join. I would listen and keep their words a secret but it always made me wonder.

If they could talk so badly about others, what's assuring me that they don't have these same words they tell to others about me?

It never set right.

"She's literally trying so hard, oh my god," Martha giggled as their eyes follow a girl who attempted to talk to Tristan Valentino and his group.

She's brave. I'll give her that.

But his grin doesn't look like the charming ones he flashes at all.

The movement of his lips had his friends laughing away but had left her in tears.

"Wonder what he told her," Jennifer smirks. Softy nudges my shoulder. 

Friday night. Party. I drank.

It's Monday. 

My mother refuses to explain what happened. 

I don't have any recollection of the weekend. 

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Tried to get my thoughts in order. 

"Did you enjoy friday night?" Martha asks. A smile twitching at the ends of her mouth. 

I don't remember friday night. 

I don't remember much after either. 

I don't remember having a fever. 

"Yeah." I lie. Press my lips into a tight smile. 

Maybe it's a dream. 

The bell rings. This is where I leave them. 

It can't be dream. They were speaking about the party. There was a party and I was present in that party. 

I got yelled at it for it. That can't be a dream. 

I stroll the hallway. My bag strap resting on my shoulder. 

That slap. That can't be a dream either.