one

this universe is made out of many many different realities. there are realities where i have a happy ending.

but not in this reality.

i'm a streamer, i go by the name y/username, but my real name is y/n, i guess you could say i'm famous

i think i need to explain this reality. focus, cuz this might be confusing.

in this reality, you are given a certain number of lies you can tell every year. At 12am on every 1 january of every year, we get a certain number of lies.

and this number of lies you get is only visible to you. No one else knows how many lies you get, well this is where another part comes in.

We are given a choice to see the number of lies someone has at one point of time in the whole year.
and to "activate" this we have a word/phrase

and mine is "please don't lie to me"

so now that i've introduced you to this reality, let's get onto my life.

i'm a student, i study at a boarding school and try to stream once a week. i have a roommate, isabel, she's my best friend. she's very supportive of everything i do for example my streaming career.

she's one of the only people that i've let in, that i can talk to about everything. considering the fact that i'm "famous" i'm quite well known in school, but i'm not the popular loud girl. i'm just, me

i'm not the over-confident, super cocky popular chick that doesn't care about her studies. i'm nice to selected people, i care about my studies. (a/n trying to give y/n the maddy from euphoria vibe)

————————————————————————-

31 december, 11:50pm

10mins to a new year, i still had a few lies left but i didn't care on using them. the countdown party was just getting started, i had on a short tight black dress, my wavy hair past my shoulder, music blasting through the speaker, the "party" lights were on, a bunch of drunk students dancing to the music with someone or alone. and i was drunk, i was one  amongst the people dancing and moving to the beat.

isabel was dancing with her boyfriend and i was on my own dancing and drowning my feelings and thoughts with alcohol. i guess you're wondering whether i have a boyfriend.

the short answer would be no. i don't have a boyfriend.

the long answer would be that i did have a boyfriend but that's was like 3 months ago, isabel told me that he's not good for me, that he's a liar and a cheater but he's all i can think of. and that's why alcohol is my second best friend

i could tell you abit about my ex. He's the captain of the ice hockey team. he has the prettiest eyes and smile. he's tall. he's protective, you could call him the "bad boy", he's cold to everyone but he wasn't to me, he would listen to me when i needed him to, he cares. And just like me, he had another life, he's a streamer as well.

you'd think that streamers don't have a life outside the internet, but you'd be wrong, cuz this man had the dream life of many men. girls would throw themselves at him. he had a life, a pretty good one.

We dated for a month or two, but we broke up cuz i couldn't take it anymore. i couldn't take the fact that i wasn't the only one. even though i still wanted to stay with him, i didn't because isabel convinced me not to.

i still missed him. the way he looked at me, the way he would kiss me. everything.

no matter what happened, i would always miss him.

now back to the countdown party, party lights were lighting the place up (a/n mm euphoria vibe), with a bottle of alcohol in my hand, i danced, letting my body move freely.

god i loved this feeling, the feeling of not knowing what's going on, letting myself be free, the feeling of forgetting all my feelings and thoughts. taking a sip of alcohol now and then, i continued dancing with my eyes shut.

"one minute till next year" someone stood on a table yells. "one minute till we get our lies" isabel says from beside me, loud enough for me to hear

"15..14..13" everyone started yelling and i open my eyes to take in the last few seconds of this year, i glance over at isabel, she had her arms around her boyfriend, smiling at each other.

i smile at the sight.

i look around seeing couples get ready for their new years' kiss, singles with their friends, i keep looking around in hopes to see him

i was prepared to see him with another girl.

"10..9..8" everyone continued to chant, time seemed to slow down, i was still looking around. "5..4..3" the background noise fades out when i see him.

he was stood across the room, his arms folded over his chest, his eyes looking right at me. we make eye contact as the clock hits 12am.

everything slows down and becomes muffled, everyone was cheering, talking, asking each other how many lies they got, etc

but i just stood there, drunk but sober enough, the smile i had wiped off my face, making eye contact with my ex that was holding eye contact with me with a small smile, he started walking

towards me.

————————————————————————

AYO FIRST CHAP
IM KINDA LIKING THIS PLOT
HOPE YALL LIKE IT DO LMK
INTRO TO CHARACTERS

LOVE YALL
MWAH