Things The Author Likes

My top favorite fandoms/TV series/Books I like.

YBG (Your Boyfriend Game)

I found the YBG fandom by Pintrest in August of 2021. I didn't look into it much until it continued to pop up in my for you page. Then I was kinda confused as to why I was seeing this content and looked into it. Now I'm more than likely going to be stuck in said fandom for a LONG time, cause that's how things like that work for me.

Minecraft

I love Minecraft and could play it for hours at a time.

FNAF (Five Nights At Freddie's)

Never actually played the game, only watched people on YouTube play it. But I like it and the plot and hopefully can play it sometime. I love the new Security Breach though.

BATIM (Bendy And The Ink Machine)

My liking for this fandom was short compared to how long I usaully last in a fandom. I still think it's a cool game, but I only played it once at a friend's and TBH was scared of it XD

BeaStars

Love that anime! The first anime I actually watched and finished within a short time period. I think the characters are really adorable and I love the plot.

WOF (Wings Of Fire)

Love the book series and have all the books and all the graphics novels that are currently out. Though I haven't finished the series, I still love it.

Warrior's

Love the warrior's cat books! Haven't read the whole series though. Only the first series.

   But that's all I can really think of at the moment lol. I don't watch a lot of TV shows or movies though. I preferably like to read/write/draw while listening to music and I can't sit through a whole TV series / Movie sometimes.