𝟬𝟬𝟮

𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐗

𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒,  𝐓𝐗

"Them boys not gon' mess wit' you no more. Okay? If they show up here again while i'm not here, go get Rocky." Dane said, referring to their dog that they had for protection.

"Okay." Deion nodded. "You ain't swelling too much." Dane rubbed in the cocoa butter on Deion's cheek. "That nigga ain't do no damage for real. You handled him, had 'em leakin'." Dane said, trying to lighten the mood but Deion was still angry.

Dane huffed, sitting beside her on her bed. "What can I do to make it up to you." He offered. He had a bad habit of spoiling Deion that her mother hated. He was such a sucker for her. Even when he told her he'll never buy her anything that she hadn't earned, he always found himself giving in and giving her what she wants.

"Nothing." Deion simply said, shrugging. "I want another thirty seconds wit' him. Did all that over a phone." Deion stood up, going to her dresser and placing the clothes on top of it in her drawer. "But, you can convince mommy to let me go to Sancori party on Saturday."

Dane sighed, looking at Deion and she returned the same look with a shrug. "Fine." He gave in, holding his pinky out so that he could pinky promise her like always.

☀︎︎

"You and Ny so spoiled and y'all parents swear y'all some angels while me and Cori the bad influences, but it's really they other way around." Acacia remarked after hearing Deion's story of how she was allowed to come to the party.

"Um, no. They only think you're the bad influence." Sancori replied before taking a sip out of his margarita. Acacia rolled her eyes, making Nyla and Deion chuckled.

"Eeeek." Sancori squealed, looking at her phone. "My man is hereeee." She stood up, jumping up and down in excitement. "Ill be back."

"His low fade ahh." Acacia said, watching Sancori run away, pushing her way through the crowd.  "How come I never seen him before? That ain't fair." Deion frowned.

"Maybe if you stop playing everybody you come across...you'll have somebody to do that with." Ny said.

Deion and Nyla turned their heads, looking at a couple nearly swallowing each other on the couch. Deion shivered in disgust.

"Aye my nigga." A boy and a large group of other boys in ski masks approached the couple on the couch. "What you on?" He pulled his pants up, putting his set up.

The boy on the couch pushed the girl off of him before springing up and darting toward the door. "AYE, I LOVE YOU BABY. YOU KNOW YOU MY LI' YEA EE EE YEA." He sung, running out of the door and the group of boys chased after him.

"WHAT THE FUCK, SHAWN." The girl on the couch yelled.

"I'm weak, bro'." Nyla chuckled, holding her stomach. "Ahhh." Her, Deion and Acacia laughed together. "I need some alcohol in my system, y'all comin' wit' me?"

"Yea, i'll come wit' you." Nyla grunted, standing up from the stool she was sitting on. "Nah. Imma' stay here." Acacia, continuing to rock her hips to the music.

Deion was underage and shouldn't have been drinking, but her dad told her it was okay just as long as she was drinking responsibly. Her mother didn't like the drinking idea at all.

Dane knew what it was like to be a teenager and wanting to try new things so he always had the yolo mindset when it came to parenting.

After more than enough drinks in, Deion and Nyla found themselves in the middle of the crowd, dancing the night away. Knowing they were throwed, could barely stand straight and had extremely blurred vision, they still continued to twerk on whoever got behind them.

Deion reached behind her, pulling whoever was behind her closer to her as she continued to grind on them. She was familiar with the material of the jacket because she owned a Nike Tech jacket herself, so she just knew he was fine.

Finally standing up straight, she turned around, still not being able to see who was behind her due to her impaired vision. The blurriness gave her a headache so she decided to close her eyes as she snaked her arms around his neck.

Whoever she was dancing with was clearly drunk as well because he smelled like a ocean of Don Julio. "F—follow me." She slurred, grabbing his hand and leading him into the bathroom. All that grinding and twerking was making her horny.

She continued to make her way to the bathroom even though she was stumbling over everybody due to her dizziness and so was the boy behind her. Somehow, they helped each other into the bathroom.

Their plump lips dragged across one another as the two continued to chuckle, for what reason? They didn't even know. They didn't even know who each other were.

After they were done doing what they had such a strong urge to do—which was building up much tension between them, the last thing Deion remembered was being passed out on the toilet.

☀︎︎

Being awaken from her sleep by Sancori shaking her, Deion looked around before rubbing her eyes which made her vision much more clearer. "Dee!"

"Whatttt." Deion pushed Sancori's arm away, becoming frustrated with her continuing to yell in her ear. "You screwed Pop, girl?" Sancori shouted.

"What?" Deion frowned. "I ain't screw nobody, and would you stop yelling? I have a headache." She held her forehead with her palm.

"Girl, everybody knows. The videos of you twerkin' on him and goin' to the bathroom wit' him all over Instagram." Sancori put her phone in Deion's face, making her push the phone out of her face at the bright light.

"Girl, what? Who is Pop? I don't even know who that is. I don't even remember how I got in the bathroom, bro'." Deion looked around before covering her eyes because the bright lights were making her headache worse.

"'Cause you got drunk and hunched him in the bathroom. Kane talkin' 'bout some Pop don't remember nothin' either."

"Girl, what? I ain't hunch nobody. How y'all know we hunched, where the tape?" Deion became defensive which made her grow even more frustrated.

"Girl, Kane said he was talkin' 'bout it in the car when they left the party. He was drunk but he fell asleep while he was talkin' 'bout it."

"WHO is Kane and Pop, bro'. I don't know them niggas. Whoever said that, lyin'." Deion stood up, hissing at the pain coming from between her legs.

"Oh, he got up in there fa'real. We gon' have to suit up 'cause his hoes finna' get you and they comin' in a army. We gon' have to round the Avengers and John Cena 'nem." Sancori began walking away but turned back around.

"Oh, and if you pregnant, we gon' have to round up Optimist Prime 'nem too." She walked away. Deion reached for her phone on the counter, seeing an airdropped image from 'Pop 💸' to her phone.

She opened it, seeing a screenshot on the notes app of a phone number, so she assumed it was this Pop dude's number. "Oh my gosh." Deion groaned, reaching between her legs from the unbearable soreness.

"God, please don't let this be true."