001. name of the game

Saphirra Eve was unaffected by her surroundings

Saphirra Eve was unaffected by her surroundings. She was completely unbothered with what the state had decided to do with her following her arrest.

She had been placed in one of the most high security prisons, Belle Reve. It happened to be quiet and quaint, just how Saphirra preferred it to be.

The young woman had no interest in leaving. She had no possibility of leaving either. Saphirra was aware that the world was full of nothing but monsters, feeding on every fear, every mistake that she had ever made. Waiting for the precise time to jump out of the shadows and drag her down.

However, there were some things that she couldn't help but miss. She missed the soft breeze that would collide with her complexion on cool mornings. Missed the sounds of gently waves clashing with her ears.

But more than anything, Saphirra missed the illumination of the moon as she watched all the phases shift. She could have stared at the rounded beauty night after night, letting the light show her the paths of new hopes and possibilities.

There wasn't anything that Saphirra wouldn't give up to see the starry dark one final time.

Unluckily for her, Saphirra's not so new environment had been dreadfully boring. Years spent doing the same thing everyday.. Absolutely nothing.

She did caution herself to look on the bright side at times. All those free hours gave Saphirra the opportunity to think. Think about the event that played in her head so very often, what really got her put in there.