Tag

I know you guys really want an actual update, but this is more important. 

1: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Green :)

2: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHOW?

It's a toss up between young justice (ONLY SEASON ONE THO AND SEASON TWO IS ON THIN ICE) and Good omens. Or VOX MACHINA WHICH IS AMAZING.

3: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Dick Grayson. 

4: WHAT'S THE BESTE WAY TO HIDE A BODY?

depends on how they were killed, what your resources are and how long you have. i would suggest chopping them up into little pieces and taking them out on a boat and dumping them in the sea. 

5: WHEN DID YOU FIRST JOIN WATTPAD?

2016. which is... holy shit that's six years ago. what the fuck. 

6: WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST FANDOM?

uhhhhhhhh. first overall I'd say Star Wars, but I started actively being in fandom by writing fic and stuff with the YJ fandom. 

7: IF YOU WERE TO SUMMON THE DEVIL HOW WOULD YOU DO IT?

I like the classic way, so sacrifice a goat on a pentagram and do some chanting in Latin, 

8: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FANFIC AUTHOR?

Withthekeysisking on AO3. on Wattpad it's @evil_bat_cat because they're god. 

9: IF YOU COULD WEAR SOMEONE ELSES SKIN WHO WOULD IT BE?

hmmmmmmmmmm good question, maybe Ruby Rose, she's got vibes, or Benedict Cumberbatch. 

10: IF YOU WERE TO WAFFLE, WOULD YOU?

I would absolutely waffle. i would waffle so hard. 

11: DO YOU LOVE HOMOCIDE?

so much :).

12: WOULD YOU DANCE AROUND THE BODIES OF THE WEAK AND YOUNG AND SEND THEIR SOULS TO HELL?

dude I do that every other weekend, it's what gives me my youthful glow. 

13: WOULD YOU CRAWL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE DEMONS

I'm planning on doing it next month, actually, you wanna join?

14: he pauses as the other person spoke

I pause as the other person spoke. he pauses as the other person spoke. I pause as the other person spoke. he pauses as the other person spoke. 

15: whould YOUD SHOUD DID, MOTHER, HOW, WOULD YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE LESBIANS OF IOWA

I absolutely;y would join the ranks of the Lesbiaqns of Iowa, it would be an honour. 

16: WHATS YOUR BLOOD TYPE AND DOES IT TASTE GOOD

My blood type is salt-honey-peanut and it tastes amazing, i mad it into ice cream once actually. 

17: WHAT'S YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL

the thylacine. :D

18: IF YOU WERE TO GET HIT BY A CAR WHAT KIND OF CAR WOULD IT BE?

probably a tesla because I angered the 1%. 

19: WHATS YOUR FAV POKIEBALLS.

charichu

20: IF YOU WERE TO LIVE IN ANY FICTIONAL UNIVERSE HOW WOULD YOU OVERTHROW IT