INTRODUCTION

❤️SHO HASEENA MALLIK❤️

A very humble and kind girl, solves every case with jazbaat....don't believe in violence...live with her mother loves her lot...can do anything for her country...she pretend Karishma Singh as her soul sister and Freind....love her a lot, can do anything for her,love interest of Anubhav.

❤️SI KARISHMA SINGH❤️

A rude, arrogant and strict girl, mastermind like a spy...daughter of Pushpa singh, love her mother a lot...believes in mukka laat...don't like the way of Haseena to solve case...but respect her a lot and treat her as soul sister and bestie....younger sister of Anubhav Singh.

❤️DSP ANUBHAV SINGH❤️

DSP of lucknow and IB agent...a handsome and intelligent man....tackle problem with his outstanding negotiation skills...elder brother of Karishma Singh...love her a lot...love interest of Haseena Mallik....he loves to speak hindi.

❤️HEAD CONSTABLE PUSHPA SINGH❤️

head constable in MPT....mother of Karishma Singh...love her daughter a lot...doesn't like the way she solve case...pretend MPT as her children...love them a lot...maha overactor....Abhi Umar hi kya hai...want to solve a case before riteirment.

❤️CONSTABLE SANTOSH SHARMA❤️

Also known as Santu a cute, confused but smart girl....badi hi Masum hain....her stomach pain whenever she tell the lie..always confused between KS and HM, lives in quarter..cyber officer.

❤️CONSTABLE CHAITESHWAR CHATURVEDI❤️

also known as chita, a smart and flirty boy...women psychology expert..shares a great bond with everyone especially Karishma....had a crush on Santu...but fear to confess.

❤️BILLU CHAMPAT❤️

Member of chor association...personal khabri of karishma...a spy..help MPT to solve cases through his network.

---------------------------------------------

Vote and comment if you loved it

.