{7.5} 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚄𝚙, 𝙳𝚛.𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

LEASED HOUSE

Sam opens the trunk of the Impala, A sign outside the house says "For Lease: Furnished Executive Home". Above it, another sign says "Leased". Sam takes out his cell phone and makes a call.

Dean lets himself and Elena into the house, which is full of moving boxes. They goes up a stairway. In a bedroom closet, Elena and Dean discovers an altar with witchcraft materials and photographs of Carl Dunlop, Dewey Stevens and Wendy Goodson that have been marked with a symbol in blood.

An unmarked picture of Jenny with the name Jennifer Klein and her library member number below it is in the center of the display. Dean takes down the picture of Jenny and picks up her library card.

"Damn it." Elena Says

"Don, keep it in your pants, man." Dean Says

A car with the license plate STARK 2 pulls into the driveway, Sam tries to make a call.

"All circuits are busy."

Sam closes the trunk of the Impala and runs to intercept Maggie Stark.

"Mrs. Stark." He holds up a badge. "Could I have a moment?" Sam Says

"Of course. Um, would you mind coming back in, say, a half an hour? It's just a really bad time right now." Maggie Says

"It's very important that I talk to you." Sam Says

"Of course, and I'm happy to. I'm just in the middle of an emergency, so please come back. Thank you!" Maggie Says

Sam pushes hard on Maggie's car and sets off the alarm. She turns to look at the car. In the house, Dean and Elena hears the alarm and closes the closet door. Maggie uses her remote to turn off the alarm. Dean and Elena appears in the window. Sam moves his leg several times to create a further distraction.

"I'm sorry – uh... restless leg syndrome." Sam Says

Maggie enters the house as they hides behind a wall. As she walks into another room, Dean and Elena quickly leaves the house by the front door, Sam is waiting for them near the front gates.

"Spoiler alert."

He hands Sam the picture of Jenny and library card he took from the house.

"Jenny Klein's next. Swiped her photo off a hex deck, but Maggie's gonna notice it's gone eventually. We got to get over to Jenny's." Dean Says

Sam, Elena and Dean gets into the Impala and drive away.

MAGGIE STARK'S LEASED HOUSE

Maggie enters the bedroom and takes off her coat. She opens the closet door and sees that the photo of Jenny is missing.

_________________________________

JENNY'S APARTMENT

Frosted cupcakes are sitting on a tray, Jenny is taking more cupcakes out of the oven.

MAGGIE STARK'S LEASED HOUSE

Maggie takes another photograph of Jenny from a box. She pricks her finger with a tack to draw blood and draws a symbol on the photograph.

JENNY'S APARTMENT

Jenny picks up one of the frosted cupcakes and eats it.

MAGGIE STARK'S LEASED HOUSE

"Puterea magiei negre te condamna la suferinta si moarte." Maggie Chants