{7.20} 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3

AIRPORT

An airplane is in the sky then it lands. A suitcase slides along the ground and one of the pilots picks it up. A Baggage Handler pulling a cart full of suitcases almost runs into the Leviathan, who is standing near the plane.

"Hey." He Says

"Sorry."

"Watch it." Leviathan Says

The Baggage Handler puts a blue case on the ground. The Leviathan points to it and looks at the pilots, then nods and picks up the case. He shakes hands with the pilots.

Moments later the Leviathan leaves the airport building and gets into a waiting black vehicle, which then drives away. Sam, Elena, Corinna and Dean are standing next to the open trunk of their car.

"So now what?" Sam Says

________________________________

RICHARD ROMAN ENTERPRISES

The Leviathan carries the case into Dick Roman's office.

"I've been looking for this for a very, very long time."

The Leviathan opens the case. Inside is a bottle of Power Clean, hooked up to a bomb.

"Now, who could have done that?" Dick Says Then The bomb ticks and goes off.

TWO HOURS LATER

Charlie is at her desk, "A courier's set to pick it up."

"Charlie What's the exact landing time?" Corinna Asks

"42 minutes. Can you make it?" Charlie Says

"We can try. Uh, all right, Charlie, one more favor, and then get the hell out of there." Dean Says

"What do you need?" Charlie Says

"More time." Dean Says

"Then let's get you some." She types an email to Dick Roman from the travel department. "Travel department's e-mailing Dick. Suitcase still en route, but diverted by weather and will be 30 minutes late." She stands up and looks around the office. "I'll finish mopping you guys off the drive and get the hell out of Dodge." Charlie Says

"Call us when you're clear." Dean Says

"Text you from the border, bro." Charlie Says

AIRPORT

A suitcase slides along the ground and one of the pilots picks it up. A Baggage Handler is pulling a cart full of suitcases almost runs into the Leviathan, who is standing near the plane.

"Hey." He Says

"Sorry."

"Watch it." He Says

The Baggage Handler puts a blue case on the ground, This time we see a close-up of his face and it is Sam.

Sam is crouching down and hiding his face, takes a gray case from the plane. Sam takes a blue case from the baggage cart and puts it on the ground, and puts the gray case on the baggage cart.

The Leviathan picks up the blue case. Sam takes the gray case off the baggage cart and walks away with it. He is joined by Dean.

RICHARD ROMAN ENTERPRISES

Charlie removes the thumb drive from her computer. She gets up to leave, then gasps as Dick Roman is standing behind her desk.

"Hey, Charlie. I was hoping I'd find you here." Dick Says