Alien Abduction

Sally Acorn : Queen of The Black Arms

Written by SlayerMaya175
(AnimeDarkWerehog23)

Idea by SlayerMaya175

Characters belong to their Original Owners

Warning : Adult Themes and Sexual Hijinks

Don't Forget to Read and Review

Enjoy this Story

Chapter One : Alien Abduction

(Author's POV)

Somewhere Outside of New Mobotropolis..

It was a normal night in the Great Forest and at the ring lake, there was a lonely chipmunk woman who looked very sad about something. Her name is Princess Sally Acorn, she was the leader of a team known as The Freedom Fighters and she recently broke up with her former hero ex-boyfriend named Sonic the Hedgehog, the reason why they split because she wanted Sonic to rule beside her because she was placed in the role of acting ruler while her parents are on tour across the world and Sonic didn't want to do it because of the fact that they are still in war with the nefarious Dr.Eggman and he had to be the hero for everyone which Sally didn't like due to nearly losing him to death two times already.

So when he said that he can't quit being a hero, he earned an hard slap to the face by the princess, who had the nerve to call him selfish and he told her that he wasn't being selfish, for he has a reason why he can't just stop and relax for Dr.Eggman was still on the loose, then Sally told him how she felt about the two times she almost lost him to death and how deeply it affected her mental health, so she gave him a choice of stop fighting Eggman and being with her or continuing fighting the war and risking death.

So when she gave him those options, they were silent for 6 minutes until Sally broke the silence and ran off, screaming

"THEN HE CAN HAVE YOU ALL TO HIMSELF!!"

It was the worst night of her entire life and she was wishing that it didn't happen but what's done is done, there's nothing she could do about it, she kept thinking about how she could have handled the whole thing but instead she had to act like a spoiled child who had just lost their toy 2 times and screamed her head off to the one person who she loved very dearly.

She wanted to take back everything she had said to him but she knew that it would get alot worse due to the fact that everyone had witnessed the blow-out so she decided to stay in the woods and once the coast is cleared, she'll head back home.
After a few minutes, she heads back to her home to the castle, but not before she snuck by unsuspecting mobians and her royal guards. Once she gets inside her castle, she heads to her room, and gets ready for a shower. She grabbed a clean set of panties and a bra including a towel from her dresser, went into her personal bathroom and got started to take a shower.

After an hour of being in the shower later, she turns it off, gets out of the bathtub and grabs a towel to dry herself. As she does this, she grabs a hairdryer and uses it on herself, and once she was done with it, she grabs the clean bra and panties then starts putting them on her body. She then grabbed a silky teal blue see-through robe and slippers, heads out of her bathroom and gets into her lavish bed and with all that done, she let the grip of sleep take over her and she fell to great slumber.

MEANWHILE IN SPACE

There was a rock-looking ship in the orbit of the planet known as Mobius, it was supposed to look like a comet but unfortunately that's not the case here. In this ship, there were dangerous and monstrous looking creatures that were like something out of a sci-fi movie. They were black, with red markings, razor sharp claws and teeth, no pupils, just blank yellow eyes. They were known as The Black Arms and they were known for conquering, terrorizing and colonizing, and genetic research, Their leader was a terrifying individual known as Black Doom and he was the most ruthless being in the galaxy. He was looking at the monitor that is connected to a spy drone that is hidden from the mobian population.
"Hmm..some of these humans..are not acceptable for our plan" said Black Doom as he kept looking at the monitor. "We may need a new test subject for our experiment..but which one should be perfect??" He pondered as he moved the spy cam somewhere and suddenly the camera stopped at the window of Castle Acorn and inside was the room of a certain mobian chipmunk princess who was on her bed, sleeping. Black Doom was intrigued by the chipmunk woman's features, from the size of her breasts, her legs and her curves, it was clear to the alien overlord that he had found his newest test subject, "this mobian woman is perfect, I need someone to take her and bring her here" he said as he called in two of his soldiers in, they were known as Black Warriors as they are roughly human-sized aliens with the Black Arms color palette of red and black and menacing yellow eyes, They were also known for being foot soldiers for the Black Arms army, making them perfect for stealth missions such as what black Doom is going to assign them. "I have a special mission that requires two people, are you two willing to accept this assignment?" He asked the two creatures. They nodded while saluting since they were very loyal to Black Arms and their kind, "Good because I want you two to go and capture this creature, she's the perfect test subject for our kind's survival" he told them while showing them a picture of Sally, making sure that they know what she looked like, The two black warriors nodded as they now know what it was needed to complete this mission. "Ok now go and do your mission" he ordered as they head to the loading docks where the ships for travel are at and the two black warriors boarded the ship that they were going to use for this mission.

After leaving the Black Comet, the scout ship arrives to Mobius and using camouflage mode, they manage to not attract attention as they fly close to Castle Acorn and near the window of Sally's room. The first Black Warrior then uses a invisibility cloak and exits the ship while doing parkour to make sure that no one notices what was happening, as they snuck into the room, they see their target, Sally Acorn herself. The black warrior thought that she was the most beautiful woman it had ever seen so after sneaking around, trying not to make any noise, made it to her bed.

She looks so peaceful when she's asleep…mm..I wonder if the master will allow me to mate with her? Maybe I should ask him thought the alien as it takes one last look at Sally and gently lifts her off the bed and carries her bridal style to the window where the ship was waiting for them, and as the door of the ship opened, it wasted no time and jumps into the entrance while carrying the sleeping princess in its arms. The two aliens were now happy that the mission was a success so they placed Sally on a bed and strapped her in, and they began the process of heading back to the black comet. "Master Black Doom, the mission was a success, we captured the target and we're heading back" said the first Black Warrior.

"Excellent work, Chatune and Rindaurus, you can now go back, we'll be waiting" said Black Doom as he ended communications and with that, Rindaurus and Chatune activated the ship and flew off to space, leaving Castle Acorn and everyone behind.

To Be Continued…..