第3章

❝花はあなたと同じくらい美しい❞

❝花はあなたと同じくらい美しい❞

❝Flowers are as beautiful as you❞

"Finally, We made it" You pant as you sat on the train seats. Kenma sat beside you also panting from the running they both did.

"How's your practice?" You asked. You were rummaging through your bag trying to find something.

"Oh, it was okay." Kenma replied

"That's great to hear, here." You passed Kenma a can of drink from your bag.

"Thanks, where will we be going anywhere?" Kenma asked as he pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Hmm, we'll be going near my grandmother's place and we'll be staying in an inn nearby." You said as you flash Kenma a smile under your mask

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Ughhh, I'm so tired" You stretch your body once you and Kenma step out of the train.

Kenma sling his bag over his shoulder, his eyes were tired too actually.

"Come on, we can catch a cab." You said

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"I'm sorry but there's only one room available."

You and Kenma stare at the old man in front of you. Both of you thought over it. If there's one room, that's mean they got to share it.

"We'll take it." 

You turn around to Kenma. He took the key from the old man before grabbing his and your bag from the floor.

"Let's go."

"You can shower first, Kenma. I prepare some things around." You said as you put your art bag beside the couch.

Kenma nodded before he steps into the bathroom.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Once Kenma finish showering, he steps outside the bathroom door with wet hair he currently drying with a towel.

He smells something nice and follows the smell. It lead him to you who was cooking some ramen for dinner.

"Oh, Kenma. Here eat up." You called "You didn't eat anything yet"

"I'll head up to go shower okay."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

You and Kenma were laying down on the futon to your relief, there were two futons. Both of you were staring up at the ceiling, not falling asleep yet despite you both feeling sleepy before.

"We never had the chance to get to each other more do we?" You said

Kenma glances at you and hums before staring at the ceiling.

"Anyway, you remind me of a cat. " 

"A-ah." Kenma blink his eyes.

"It's cute." You smile

A/n: This chapter sucks.