第6章

❝花はあなたと同じくらい美しい❞

❝花はあなたと同じくらい美しい❞

❝Flowers are as beautiful as you❞

"Thank you for your stay" The old man bowed

"We'll come again next time," You said as you waved goodbye.

Today is the last day of your and Kenma's journey. It's time to head back home and try to finish your painting. It hasn't finished yet but Kenma kept giving compliments.

That makes you flutter.

You arrived at the train station, and both of you decided to buy some snacks and drinks for the long ride. 

"Oh, Kenma. Here. I heard you like apple pie, so I make it this morning."

"Oh, Thank you. Y/n" Kenma smiled. You grin at this.

 Both of you rode the train and sat beside each other. You had earbuds in one of your ears, you took the other and put it in Kenma's ear. That startles him but you flash a smile.

'Cute' You smile

After a few moments, you fell asleep on Kenma's shoulder but he didn't mind it. He also fell asleep too as he put his head on top of your head.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Kenma, how's the date?" Kuroo slung his hand around Kenma's shoulder

"Kenma went on for a date?!" Taketora said bewildered

"That's enough Taketora" Yaku facepalm

"He's got a girl." lev said

"It's not a date..." Kenma muttered with a blush

"Oya-Oya, you're blushing" Kuroo wiggle his eyebrows

Kenma begins to blush even more than before.

"I-i..." He stutters. Then he stormed off leaving a laughing rooster head and his team behind.

Kenma sighed as he walked around the hall, he didn't even realize he was in the art room now. He notice there was someone inside it. It was you.

Kenma watches as you concentrate on your painting, you gracefully use the brush. You mix some paint and give a light stroke to the painting. The sun illuminates you through the window. 

It was a very beautiful scene for him. 

'Beautiful.' his face flushes

He snaps out of thought when you notice his presence

"Kenma!" Your eyes lit up in recognization.

Kenma walk towards you and stood beside you to see the painting.

"So?" You asked with hopeful eyes

The painting was very magical. The big tree they saw in the woods turned into something magical. The trees have some lights on their branches just like in the woods. There were fairies painted on the canvas. 

Then he notices two people in the painting holding hands standing in front of the tree and staring at it.

He recognizes it instantly. 

It was them. 

"So? What do you think? I decide to add a silhouette of us under the tree, it makes it more magical to me." You clasped your hand together.

Kenma turned to you with a smile.

"It's perfect"

Your eyes widen for a split second before a smile graces your features.

"Arigato...Kenma." 

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

The day of the parent's day has arrived. You have submitted the painting to the teacher. The parents even compliment the painting when they passed by your art displayed, it was truly magical. Your painting received many compliments, one of the parents was the head of an art school, and he even offers you the school once you finish your years at Nekoma.

"I'm proud of you, Y/n," Your mom said as she hug you. Your father stood beside her with a smile too. You then remember Kenma and decide to find him.

"Oh, I need to find someone." You said to your parents before you rush to find a certain pudding head.

Once you found him, he was panting along with you.

"Y/n"

"Kenma" You stood by the hall not expecting to see a tired Kenma.

"I have been trying to find you-" Both of you started before you share a laugh

"You go first," Kenma said

"Arigato Kenma, if it weren't for you I wouldn't get many compliments and an offer to an art school. Thank you again, Kenma" You smile

"You're welcome. I have been meaning to say to you this." Kenma started

"Hmm? what is it?" You tilted your head

"It was fun when we spend time together. You make me laugh so much. I enjoy it very much. As time passed, I noticed some different things whenever you were around. I didn't even realize this feeling until a few days ago. You're very special to me."

You listen attentively

"I-i..." Kenma stuttered, his face was red and shaking from nervous

"I fell in love with you..."

Kenma shut his eyes, he expect a rejection from you but what he heard next make his eyes widen as he look up so quickly.

You giggle

"Guess what? I love you, too."

Kenma watches you with a smile grace on your face with a blush covering. The sun was setting, as you and Kenma's shadows were seen bigger. The sun illuminated the both of you.

You and Kenma's shadows were nearing until it look like the both of you kissed.
You both share a kiss while the sunset is in the background.

Unbeknownst to you, behind you, someone was hiding behind a wall and it was Kuroo. He was currently fanboying and squealing while taking pictures.

'I'm so going to show this to boys and maybe their future kids' Kuroo thought with a mischievous grin