02

3rd POV:

As everyone cleaned up the mess (except for aoi who has a spatulla on hand) and finally ate, everyone has gone to bed to prepare the journey of coming back to konoha tomorrow.

2:01 pm

Aoi POV:

As I stare up in the moon I saw something flying. It was my eagle, Tori. "Aoi-sama. Mission complete, he said he can't wait for everyone's return" I smiled in return.

....

"JAY HURRY UP!! STOP CRYING OVER THE GODDAMN HOUSE" Emiko-chan scolded, I sweat dropped and cringe at my twin brother who was hugging the house door. "C'mon~ miko-chan let's just leave him here if h-" "ALRIGHT!!  LET'S GOOOO! " jay shouted cutting leo off. *sigh* "This is gonna be a long journey"

Meanwhile in konoha.

3rd POV
Uzumaki Naruto. The 7th Hokage, The great hero who shouldered the 4th shinobi war, was sitting on his office at home sleeping from overworking.
There was a knock on the door, as he open his eyes, he saw his wife Hinata "Breakfast is ready, Naruto-kun" she stated. His face lit up "I'll be there in a sec" As he gave her a smile. As hinata was going down the stairs she can hear shouting and a huge mess. As she came closer, she saw boruto's game broken, himawari's drawing scattered everywhere and the three kids shouting at each other. Boruto who has a brush in hand laughing at kawaki, because he drew a bunch of silly things on his "brothers" face "That's what you get for breaking my game! ", kawaki was shouting at boruto for drawing in his face, while himawari was in a verge of crying cause boruto won't give her paintbrush back.

Hinata POV:

Hinata was angry. "Byakugan" that word made everyone stop from what they're doing, obviously scared from what's gonna happen next. "You three. You better clean all this mess" I said as I stared at them. "HAI!! WE'RE SORRY" was the only thing they said before cleaning everything up. I sighed at there recklessness. As they finish cleaning everything up, Naruto-kun finally went down and began to eat. "Oh, Hinata" I looked at my husband and tilted my head as a gesture of asking why.
"I have great news, the "kids" are coming back!" He said while he closed-eyed smile. "Kids? " Himawari asked. "Don't tell me. WE HAVE MORE SIBLINGS THAT WE DON'T KNOW OF!?! " Naruto and I sweat drop. "Kids?, do you mean aoi-chan and the others? " Naruto-kun face lit up. "That's right, I received a letter last night saying they'll come back in two days." I couldn't help but smile. Everyones coming back. "Oi, What are you guys talking about? Are you hiding something from us?" Boruto asked. I stared at naruto-kun.

Naruto POV:

"Of course not" I smiled at them, "Hm, let's see it was probably, 5- no 6 years ago" I said.

FLASHBACK

As me and sakura-chan went out for a mission, to go to deliver an "important" scroll to the Hidden in frost Village. We stumbled upon on a bunch of kids who was heavily wounded. "Oi, are you alright!? " I asked. "....ay" the black haired girl mumbled.

~TO BE CONTINUED~