03

Naruto POV:
"Where here to help, can you tell us what happened?" Sakura-chan said while holding the black haired girl. Then suddenly she pulled out a dagger and swing it at us, but of course we already dodged away. "GET AWAY FROM US! " the black haired girl shouted while her other "Friends" stood up. "Calm down, we jus want to know what happened-" "If only you paid attention to those around you. You probably could have help us" The white haired boy with wings said cutting me off. Wait. Wings? 'Now that I look at them they look like they came from a hospital because of they're white shorts, and t-shirts but why does it have numbers on the right chest?' I thought. Sakura-chan looked at me and nodded then disappeared, when i look at the kids they were all knocked out by sakura-chan. "Eh!? Sakura-chan why did you knocked them out!? " I panicked "Well its easier this way than having them struggle" sakura-chan explained. 'Sakura-chan is really scary she even didn't give them a chance' I sweat dropped. "What are you doing, hurry up and grab the others" sakura-chan said, "Hai, hai"

3rd POV:

After healing the children, they were pretty much knock out. Half of it was because of Sakura and half of it was because they're really tired. Meanwhile as they entered the Shimogakure (Frost Village). They were greeted by the Cheif Mr. Sakomoto. He was an old man probably in his late 60s has white hair and a white long beard. Wearing a rather puffy clothes. And he has 2 attendants by his side with a bunch of coat on hand. "Oh my, these kids are wearing too thin clothes, you two give them the coat" Said Cheif Sakomoto. "Arigato, Sakomoto-old man" Naruto stated. "Let's go talk inside" Said Cheif Sakomoto as they followed him.

~TO BE CONTINUED~