Chapter 1

«Her birth was the start of his burdensome»

ETHERAL EVIL

It all started when darkness started to camp in the skies above the academy, It went on for days, until an unwelcomed guest came in sight.

꧁.......꧂

And there he was, with all his glory, the last heir of the underworld.

with his arrival, misery filled the place, all hopes were shattered, no smiles were left, but there was that one girl who was smiling as if nothing was happening around her, as if there were no suicide attempts or murders, she was living as if it was a normal day in her life, filled with kidding annd laughing.

And that girls was Lee Jiwoo the brightest girl in Decelis Academy, but her bright personality bothered him so much, and at the same time it made him more drawn to her, she was like a jigsaw puzzle without it's last piece, an uncompleted mystery.

meanwhile him, the supposed king Kim Sunoo was the definition of perfection, and that perfection of his can lead anyone to commit a sin just by looking him in the eyes, he had his loved ones and he would protect them with his life, but he never expected that she, the most person he hated would be one of them.

꧁..........꧂

"I WOULD NEVER LOVE A HUMAN, I AM HERE TO KILL HER AND NOTHING ELSE"

-Kim Sunoo

I know it's too short and useless but promise next chapters will be longer, and btw how is the story so far  :)