Reality

-Flashback-

Seoul-April 13th 2019
Sunoo's POV:

After two months of watching her silently with a burning heart, I finally get to Kill the witch.

I started walking slowly from behind her, careful enough so that she doesn't see a glimpse of me making my slow movements until I finally captured her tiny figure between my arms, putting my right hand over her mouth to prevent her from making a sound.

"Oh hey there, Joo, missed me babe?" I whispered in her lest ear while smirking like a maniac, i felt myself growing even more excited to kill her, to never see her face thay never failed to make me smile everytime i remembered it before, but all i want now is... revenge, yes! that's what i want.

Suddenly thunder started coming out of nowhere, if Jiwoo was good at anything other than casting spells and breaking hearts, then it would be weather control.

"What an old trick, dear Joo" I chuckled at her cute little attempts of escaping my grip, but oh well, too late, Before she could go further more, i teleport us to the highest point in Seoul, The Barkhansan montain.

"Oh what an amazing view, isn't it babe?"  I Spat my words at her while my eyes shined, creating a white glowing robe around her wrists, i know that she can untie herself, but that would be too late.

"Lying to me, okay. Betraying the kingdom, Fine. BUT MAKING ME LIVE IN AN ILLUSION?! NO!"  I started fuming with anger, all my emotions mixing up together making me even more angry, While her body started curling up from fear.

Jiwoo's POV:

Sunoo suddenly started shouting at me, I've never seen him like this. he knows how much I'm scared of loud sounds and noises. But he still chose to do that...? I thought he loved me, But not anymore i guess.

And just in a blink I found myself flying in the air, going down.'That's the end' I thought and cllosed my eyes 'I've always loved you' and that was my end... or that's what i thought.

༺----------------------------༻

S

eptember 27th, 2021 9:42 AM
Jiwoo's POV:

"Oh my god! Patient 362 Just woke up!" I heard a faint voice probably coming from someone near me, My vision was still blurry and i wasn't thinking straight.

'Why am i here' I asked myself wondering what brought me to this weird place.

Hospital, seoul, September 17th 11:23 AM

"So... I've been found at the bakhansan mountain unconscious, with a dangerous condition, And I've been in a coma since April 2019.... and all the information you have about me is only my name and age"   i trailed off, looking at the nurse who looked pitiful for me, I'm feeling so helpless and pathetic.'I don't remember anything' I felt like crying, why can't i remember anything?.

"H.. here's your bag, that was the only thing we found" The nurse handed me a little babyblue crossbag "You can be discharged tomorrow" the nurse said and slightly bowed before she left me alone in my hospital room, sinking in my thoughts.