Chapter 4: When Will You Stop?

You made it back to your home country after a few days of staying in New York for career purposes. You're exhausted seeing that your jet touched down at midnight but your company is more important especially now because you'll be having a meeting with one of your favorite Hollywood stars for the endorsement of your newest product.

You might also have this tiny crush on her and you're hoping that you won't humiliate yourself in front of her.

Did I also mention that Natasha is here to bother you again? Oh yeah. She's with your model, Dakota Johnson. You don't even know how she got in touch with the person but clearly, she's here for you.

Speaking of Dakota Johnson, the model, she's your gay awakening. I mean, have you seen her face? She's such a goddess.

"Nice meeting you, Miss Williams." Dakota beamed when she saw you entering the studio where the shoot would be held. You were sure your rosiness is apparent right at this moment. Your knees are trembling from that flawless smile she was sending you but you were irritated enough at the redhead behind her to supplant your smile with a displeased look but you rapidly shook the hatred away before plastering a grin to Dakota, not wanting to have a bad impression to your first meeting.

You shook her hand and God, they're so delicate, you don't wanna let go but that would be so ridiculous. "Nice meeting you too, Miss Johnson. Just call me Y/n." You cackled shyly. "I love all your movies. Thank you so much for acknowledging our proposal."

"Y/n, it's a pleasure working with you and your company." She launched before she turned around and gestured, "Meet Natasha, she's my friend."

"Let's start, shall we?" You announced instead, ignoring her last sentence which made her barely wrinkle her brows in confusion but she just shrugged it off then she went in front of the camera and began posing like the excellent model she is.

"Oh, God. I'm so gay." You mumbled to yourself but the redhead behind you heard it, making her scoff. You turned around with an aggravated expression, saying, "Oh, you're still here."

"Told you I won't stop," Natasha declared firmly but softly before confiding, "Crushing on your model, Y/n?"

"Miss Williams." You corrected her sternly but the jealousy in her eyes was too perceptible for you to not recognize them. Her presence annoys you in so many ways you couldn't understand. So, why don't we test the waters again, besides, when she's jealous she'll be exacerbated too.

Two can always play the game.

"Janine!" You yelled since you instructed her to wait for you outside.

At the sound of your voice, the blonde was quick to walk into the room. "Yes, Miss?"

Natasha rolled her eyes, not delighted with the existence of the blonde. "Can I have my usual coffee?"

But before she could even respond, Natasha beat her to it, "I'll go get you some."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Janine interrupted her movements. Natasha turned back around with her brows put forward inquiringly. The blonde carefully walked in front of her until they are face to face then Janine slapped her real hard which made you, Dakota, and the filming crew, swivel your attention to them, mouth agape and some fish mouthing from shock.

Natasha gasped before exclaiming with a thick Russian accent, "What was that?!"

The furious scowl on Natasha's face made Janine back away just a little bit, "I – Uh. You deserve it for shoving me!"

You were honestly laughing lowly which made Natasha's attention turn to you. You quirked your brows before inquiring, "Still won't stop?"

"I'll go get your coffee." Natasha gritted her teeth before plastering a tiny and hazardous smile towards the blonde in front of her, "And yes. A sole sloppy slap won't get me back out."

"Your choice." You shrugged before turning back your attention to the filming set.

"And I promise you, you won't have any chance with her." Natasha lowly warned Janine so that you won't be able to hear their conversation.

"Why is that?" Janine disputed.

"Because she's mi-" The redhead stated but she was cut off by you exclaiming.

"Coffee!"

~ Timeskip ~

"Thank you so much, Miss Johnson. I appreciate this so much. I hope this won't be the last time." You shook hands with Dakota as she was about to leave because her shoot is finished and the next model has arrived, Anne Hathaway.

You're having a gay panic because of her and Dakota, which made the blonde and the redhead behind you feel jealous, especially the redheaded one.

"I hope so too! Goodbye, Y/n!" Dakota grinned while she snuggled you and you were there, begging for your knees to stay strong.

Hence, Anne Hathaway came in, your jaw seriously dropped down on the floor because she was even more glorious in person. "Miss Williams? Hello?"

You picked up your jaw when Miss Hathaway waved her hand in front of your face.

"God, you're so embarrassing," Natasha mumbled, earning your scowl at her with daggers but when you remembered that your celebrity crush was still smiling innocently in front of you, you replaced your glare with a perfect tight smile.

"Miss Hathaway, pleasure meeting you!"

"Nice meeting you too, Miss Williams, and please cut the formalities, just call me Anne." She humbly proclaimed. You only nod your head in response because your brain is short-circuiting and you're beyond speechless with the queens that you met today. "Shall we start?"

"Yeah, sure." You conceded and gestured for the filming staff to do their business, but then you felt a little thirsty, "Janine, can I have some water?"

"Here!" Natasha provided you with the water bottle she was carrying ever since. She smugly sneered at the blonde beside her who was currently sulking at her. The redhead narrowed her eyes skeptically at her when she felt something, her instincts were telling unknown to her that she couldn't pinpoint what, "I swear, there is something in you that makes my blood boil."

Janine raised her brows while sarcastically scoffing, "Ooh, wouldn't want you finding out."

"Oh, believe me, I will."

~ Timeskip ~

"Thank you to all of you for today! This wouldn't be done without your help." You announced, and everyone applauded as they were dining on the celebratory foods that you provided. "I hope we could still work more together in the future."

The crowd made loud blisses and clamors here and there. You gleamed once more before leaving the room. Thankfully Natasha has left already when the shoot was done, so all you have to deal with are the enormous pile of paperwork in your office.