Chapter 7: Two Years Ago, The Root Was Planted

"Mommy!"

A voice screamed which made you open your eyes instinctively to see your five years old daughter, Chantel Williams.

Chantel's your five-year-old daughter. You had her when your ex-boyfriend left you when he knew you were pregnant with his child. He's been a douchebag ever since but you can't accept the fact that someone in your life would leave you again. You spent years by his side, getting abused repeatedly but not deciding on leaving until you've had enough and reality slapped you real hard. So, you raised your child on your own when he dumped you until you met Natasha. Your girlfriend became a mother figure to your child and you were delighted. The day she addressed Natasha as her Mama was your favorite day, well besides your wedding day, of course. The little brunette is a loving, caring, sweet, well-mannered, perfect kid. You couldn't ask for more when you have a perfect family to wake up with each morning. Natasha gave her the nickname, Elle, because many others call her by her full name, and your wife preferred to be unique.

"Where's the tiny pumpkin?" Natasha suddenly appeared in the doorway with her tickle monster hands that made Elle hide behind you.

"Mommy, help! Make Mama stop!" Elle giggled, using you as her human shield, making Natasha tickle you instead then a minute later she was joined by your daughter. You were all laughing loudly and your face was red from the lack of oxygen. After that, you three were all laying down, breathing heavily before Elle muttered, "Mama, I wanna go to the park."

"Park?" Natasha furrowed her brows. "You don't wanna go to the mall instead?"

"Oh! Can we?" Elle's inquired excitedly.

Natasha nodded then glanced at you. "Wanna come?"

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm having bad dysmenorrhea." You wailed at the thought of it.

"Dysmenaraya?" Elle mispronounced the word, causing you to giggle lightly before acquainting her with the proper enunciation.

"Dys-me-norr-he-a." You supervised her while she reiterated them per syllable. "There you go! Say it again, dysmenorrhea."

"Dysmenorrhea." The little brunette pronounced perfectly this time, Natasha give her a high five in triumph support before filling her in.

"Good job, pumpkin! Dysmenorrhea is when a lady is suffering pain in their lower abdomen, back, or thighs. Which is why we'll have to buy Mommy some stuff. You okay with that?"

"Yeah! I'll go get a shower now. Bye Mommy, get well soon." Elle acknowledged before planting a small kiss against your forehead. You looked at your wife, who was gazing at you lovingly when the door closed.

"What?" You grinned sheepishly.

"Good morning, baby." Natasha leaned down and smooched your lips then softly asked, "Want me to bring you a breakfast in bed?"

You melted at her. "Yes, please."

"Okay, wait for me." Natasha bounces her head, turning to leave but not before pecking your lips once more.

~ Timeskip ~

"Wifey, take care of my daughter." You told her playfully at the same time firmly.

Natasha rolled her eyes in response before adding, "She's my daughter too, you know?"

"This little daughter of yours is my baby. So you better do your job properly." You teased, receiving the little brunette's dramatic groan, mumbling something about her being a big girl now. You argued with her about it for a long time but when Natasha got finally tired of your childishness, she interrupted you both and announced that they'll be heading out now.