Lingerie

Author's POV
You and bangchan loved each other more than anything and also you both were crazy In bed, u did nasty things that pleaured you both. Everytime you tried something new and you both loved it no matter how dirty or painful things u did u just loved it but just to be safe you guys also had a safe word like others.

Y/N's POV
Today I was feeling a little too horny so I just wanted to surprise chan with the new lingerie that he bought for me. I put it on and looked in the mirror, it was fucking amazing it was revealing just the right amount of my body and I knew it chans reaction is gonna be interesting.

Author's POV
You put a robe on to cover urself and called chan in the bedroom. "Yes baby?" "So channie I tried on the new lingerie that u got for me" U said with a smirk coming closer to chan, he played with his tongue "lemme see it baby girl" Chan removed ur robe and he checked u out from head to toe with hungry eyes "fuck-" "So what do u think?" U came closer and pulled his shirts collar leaving a wet kiss on his neck "Well think I want to just fucking ruin you rn so that u won't be able to walk for a week" "Then do it" U said with a straight face while staring at his eyes and then lips "on ur knees babygirl" U obeyed. Chan removed his belt and threw it next to the bed and pulled down his pants and boxers. You drooling over view, he wasn't big. He was huge. He just knew how to fuck you and make you beg for it. Chan brushed ur lips with his tip "ahh-" He grabbed ur hair made u take his whole length in ur mouth all at once. You slightly choked, you could feel him in ur throat. You started sucking him bobbing ur head in a fast pace "ahh- babygirl just like that-" He looked down at ur level "fuck ur looking amazing sucking me off- such a good girl" He left a loud moan and you knew he was about to cum. In no time he came down ur throat. You swallowed it all not leaving any of it. Chan picked you up and threw u on the bed. He removed ur lingerie and his shirt. "Ur so fucking hot baby" He said and sucked ur nipple while keeping the eye contact. He bit it softy making u moan. He flipped u over and took the belt that was on the ground "count" He smacked ur ass with the belt "ah- chan-" He pulled ur hair and came closer to ur ear "what the fuck did u say and didn't I tell u to count u fucking slut, do as I say if you want to get fucked by daddy's cock" U obeyed him "one" "Good girl" He smacked u again. U moaned as u were getting desperate for his touch "t-two" He smacked u once again making ur ass red "three" He turned you around rubbed ur pussy "so wet for daddy huh" "Daddy please-" "Please what baby?" He asked acting clueless just to hear those words from ur mouth "please fuck me- I want you inside me please-" He chuckled and said "ah ur such a whore. My whore. Ur mine, do u understand?" "Y-yes daddy I'm all yours" He smirked, he leaned back and looked at ur gorgeous naked body. An evil smile on his face knowing that u belong to him and only he can touch and fuck you. He came closer and sucked ur neck as he entered u. No warning, no time to adjust. He started thrusting roughly but passionately. Every second felt like heaven. The sinful sounds of ur moans and wet skin slapping took over the room. Ur eyes rolled back bcs of pleasure. U felt him in ur tummy, the pleasure was too much to take. "Fuck daddy- so good ugh-" Chan's head fell back due to intense pleasure "so fucking tight- I can fuck 24/7 babygirl- ahh-" A high pitched moan left from his mouth. He went faster and deeper. Ur boobs jiggling bcs of the thrusts, Chan grabbed ur boob and sucked it. U left a shaky moan, "daddy- I'm g-gonna cum-" "Me too babygirl- after some minutes u both came. Chan kissed ur forehead " I'm sorry babygirl was I too rough? " "No u were just perfect enough to make me go crazy" He smiled "I love you so much" "I love you too channie" "Now let's take bath and clean up we made quite a mess here-" He picked u up in bridal style and u both went to take a bath together.

THE END~~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 21, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lingerie | Stray Kids Bang Chan Smut | Bangchan X Female Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें