Description

Someone : wow look at her, she is awesome.... Don't you think so.

Another person : she is awesome, cause she is the half owner of jjk company.

Someone : wow, rich super rich...

Another person : yup, rich and bitch both mixture.

Someone : Hmmm?

Another person : she divorced our ceo and become the board member... She really asked his half property...

Someone : but why?

Another person : No one knows that, but she is a greedy women, she even take her kids castuded and never allow our sir meet them.

Someone : she don't look like this type.

Another person : you never know someone's type by face, their are so many humor about her.

Someone : I pity out ceo..

Another person : me also....

______________________________________

Jungkook : we are sighing this deal.

Tara : no, we are not sighing it.

Jungkook : it's profitable for us.

Tara : that's why we're not sighing it.

Jungkook : why are you doing this first my kids now company, what you want? (slamming the table)

Tara : I want to see you getting destroyed Mr jeon.....

Jungkook : then kill me but stop this torture...

Tara : killing is very small punishment, I'll make you live hell in this Planet.

Everyone and meeting hall is not shocked cause they have seen before now a day its regular for them...

In short tara destroying jeon in her own way after taking divorce and keeping her kids away from him.

______________________________________

But we all know their love is immortal so what happened, what secret hidden.

Are they really don't love each other or it just they never loved each other.

Stay tunned for more drama and secret to be announce.
💜💜

........................ To be continued.................