Chapter : 6

In morning :

She wake up in morning..... And feel bed is empty and a smiled formed on her lips.

After some time jungkook come inside and lay beside her.

Tara : did they have their breakfast? (referring kids, since Tara start collage jungkook take care of them, feed them, drop them school, take them from school.... He is literally a perfect husband who supported her wife.)

Jungkook : hmm,

Tara : good....

Jungkook : let's sleep for awhile, I missed you so much.

Tara : (chuckled) how can you miss me, you literally stay 24/7 with me.

Jungkook : still I miss.... Claiming you mine.

Tara : so cheesy early in morning...

Jungkook : don't you think so, misoo and jiwoo want a sibling for them (curious eyes)

Tara : No, I don't think so.... They are all good.... And I think two is enough Mr jeon.

Jungkook : but...

Tara : but what?

Jungkook : I want to...

Tara : why?

Jungkook : because in time of jiwoo and misoo, I was not there and I didn't experience it..... So I missed that feeling. (sad)

Tara : it's me who going to carry not you...

Jungkook : I know that.... But I want to experience it, your mood swings and growing baby inside you. (hopefull eyes)

Tara : look if you want experience then ask rajveer and mood swings i really didn't get any.... As people says in drama's and craving also is not that high......

Jungkook : exactly i hate it when he says how you used to do things... I hate it that some other man is around you when you are pregnant.

Tara : we can't change it jungkook it's all in past.

Jungkook : but what about future?

Tara : you know how many complication I have to go through and that pregnancy fat.... It's so hectic, and I don't want to experience it again.

Jungkook : And happiness drained out from his face but still smiled and nodded.

Tara : sorry....

Jungkook : it's ok no worry, I'm happy cuddling (but he is not happy)

______________________________________

??? : she is really something.... How she know about you this perfectly.

Jackson : I don't know, but I love my family most.... I'm not gonna risk their life for your stupid business.

??? : stupid business, did you forget I made everyone addicted to my drugs in America and Europe country, right now I'm that much powerful that I can destroy there share market, economy... (evil laugh)

Jackson : and now you want Asia?

??? : of course my drugs are there... I just need to overpower their government. And I am going to get what I want. (evil laugh)

Jackson pov : I don't think so, she is not gonna let you do that.... I'm sure about it... Her queen auro is so overwhelming.

______________________________________

Flashback : when she start going collage.

Minho : hii, New student, but how in final year?

Did you drop the collage, is that your collage before or you studied somewhere else...

I'm minho I'm also in final year... Looking for a job, you should also start looking for it.

Btw why did you drop out... Any financial problem.

You can share with me... I can.. Hel...

Tara : stop stop stop........ That many question.

Minho : btw how old are you?

Tara : me 26....

Minho : wow you're quite old.... Old lady.

Tara : yaaaa, don't call me old..

Minho : whatever, you didn't answer my question.

Tara : I'm not a new student here, I was drop out in final year 5 year ago.

Not because of financial problem just some family issues and now I'm competing my degree.

And about job, I'm owner of jjk company so don't worry.

Minho : wow that famous jjk company but it belongs to Mr. Jeon jungkook naa.

Tara : yup! And he belongs to me.

Minho : your boyfriend?

Tara : hmm kind of....

Minho : friends....

Tara : ok

Minho : did I ask you name? (confused)

Tara : no

Minho : then why didn't you tell me... Is not it basic manners.

Tara : yaaaa, don't talk with me like this.... I'm older than you.

Minho : Age is just a number and you're my classmate I'm not gonna call you noona...

What's your name btw.

Tara : jeon Tara highness...

Minho : jeon?

Tara : hmm... Jeon.

Minho :are not you small to get married?

Tara :Age is just a number......

.................... To be continued................