Chapter 3: Bonnie

A/N: Your outfit above)

I've been back home for a few weeks now and I'm starting to like being back home so much so that I'm starting to doubt if I want to return back to my studies in England, I'm way happier here than I ever was over there and my only friend I had over there was now gone so there wasn't much I'd be missing if I decided to stay, I sighed leaning my head back into my pillow as I stared at my ceiling that was until I picked up the sound of a truck door shutting outside which perked my interest so I got up from my bed and looked out my window to see Bella Swan.

She's been coming over for the last few weeks to work on some dirt bikes with Jake I've heard about how the Cullen's just up and left which left her in a horrible state because she was dating one of them, just knowing that she runs with vamps doesn't really settle well with me but I tolerate her for Jake's sake as he has a big crush on her, I decided to get changed then pack a change of spare clothes into my backpack just incase an incident happens like before.

I zipped up my bag then slung it onto my shoulder as I walked over to the shed where Jake and Bella was and knocked on the open door as I stood in the doorway making them look up to see who was there, Jake smiled once he saw it was me and I returned the smile back to him before telling him that I was going down to La Push which he was ok with thinking I meant the beach not anywhere else, I waved to Bella before I left not wanting to seem rude or anything.

It didn't take long for me to get to Sam's place and as soon as I shut my door out barreled Jared and Embry pushing and shoving each other playfully which made me laugh at there playful attitude, it was like watching puppies play fight, as I walked by them I pushed them away from me laughing as they dragged me into there play fighting. Embry picked me up by the waist them throw me over his shoulder then stun around as I kept telling him to put me down and when he did I was slightly dizzy, they had to help me see straight enough to get up the porch steps and into the house where Emily was placing a freshly made batch of cookies on the table, the boys left my side quickly to grab one.

"I see your still baking your amazing treats"

Emily)"Hahaha yh, how are you? You look tired"

"Don't remind me, I was up late last night thinking about what I should do about my study situation back in England"

I sighed as I slumped into a armchair placing my bag down beside it as Emily came over and sat on the sofa next to it giving me a reassuring smile, I told her all about my studies back in England and my dilemma about what I should do about it which she told me that there's plenty of places in America to go and study History so if I didn't want to leave then I didn't have too, I thanked her for the helpful advice as she got up to go and check on the muffin's that's in the oven leaving alone in my thoughts which didn't last long before a pillow was thrown at me by Quill and was told to "shut up and stop thinking so loud".

"Hahaha sorry boys, forgot you could here my thoughts"

Embry)"Its okay, are you that worried about going back to England?"

"Kinda, alot of shit happen and the only good thing was my best friend Bonnie, but now I don't even have her anymore"

I looked at my wrist where the bracelet she made me was and I can remember that day like it was yesterday but it was infact 2 years ago when I first moved into my dorm room in England, she was so happy and full of life, always dragging me along to parties we weren't invited too but we didn't care as along as we were having the time of are lives. I closed my eyes as those memories flashed before my eyes.

------

Bonnie)"[Y/N]!"

Her smiling face shone in the sunlight as she jogged over to me.

------

Bonnie)"Look! Its a bracelet! I made it for you so we can me besties for life"

"Thanks BonBon, your the best!"

I held out my wrist as she quickly fastened it around my wrist then let me inspect it as a smile came to my face, I was really happy, I wished for us to be besties for life and for us to never be apart from each other.

------

"Bonnie, your not serious right?"

Bonnie)"Totally"

She smirked playfully at me as she grabbed my hand and dragged me through all the teens at the party to get to the kitchen and grabbed two plastic cups filled with some kind of punch, we downed the nasty drink before laughed at each others reactions to the taste, after that we danced most of the night having fun.

------

"BonBon?"

I called her name as I softly knocked on her dorm room door before slowly opening it to see that it was empty, I was confused on why she would text me to come to her dorm then not be here so I slowly walking into the room and looked around but whipped my head around when the door slammed shut behind me, there stood my best friend glowing red eyes and shirt covered in blood.

"B-Bonnie? What's going on? Is that blood? Are you okay?"

Bonnie)"[Y/N] please help me, I-I cant live like this monster, please please!"

"I don't understand, what's going on with you"

She was hysterical as she kept repeating "please" under her breath while she paced the floor gripping her hair and seeing her like this broke my heart, I took a deep breath then walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulders as I turned her to look at me I could see in her eyes that she was freaking out, she immediately broke down crying as she flung her arms around my shoulders which I hugged her back tightly softly whispering that everything will be okay.

------

Police)"We are deeply saddened to report the discovery of one Bonnie Daleson, she was found murder in an ally late last night. The investigation is still on going as the reason behind her murder is unclear and so we ask for any information of thoughs that know her or last saw her to come forward"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, everything around me was slowly drowned out as I dropped my phone and my eyes widened in complete shock and denial. This couldn't be happening, this shouldn't be happening, I spoke to her last night. My mind was running like a out of control train, all jumbled not making sense, complete utter no sense.

It was then that an overwhelming fever rushed over me and I shifted into my wolf form, I trashed the inter room to pieces and leaving deep gashes on the walls. Once I tiered myself out I layed down and sulked fort he rest of the week.

------

I shook my head to get rid of those memories then realized that I was crying so I quickly wiped my eyes and looked over to the guys to see them staring at me with the same mixed emotion I did when I remembered those memories, I then hit me that I must of leaked them into the pack bond so they saw all of them and felt everything that I did within those moments, this made my breath hitch and I quickly grabbed my bag then ran out of the house with the guys calling my name from behind as I dug into my pocket for my truck keys but by the time I managed to get them out and unlocked the door I was pulled into Embry's chest.

"Please let go"

I whispered but I knew he'll hear me because he always does but he only held me closer and I gave up on trying to get to let me go so I dropped my bag and clung to the back of his shirt, I hated that they saw what happened to bonnie but at least they knew some of my pain that not even my dad or Jake knew about, the Pack is my second family now so I should trust them with anything. My family. My pack.